• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rousey on Cyborg: "If I was Brazilian I'd be ashamed to have her represent me."

She knows its a big pay day fight and she's trying to make it happen.

Rousey fans claim that Cyborg is a steroid abuser who could easily make 135 if she quit using. They also say that Cyborg is scared to fight Ronda so she won't drop the weight to fight her.

Cyborg fans claim that Ronda dropped weight classes just to duck Cyborg. That she is too scared to fight her so she won't come back up to 145.

Why can't everybody accept the fact, that the truth doesn't lie on one side or the other, it lies somewhere in the middle? I think the whole point of this thread was that most of us are just sick of hearing all the trash talking and hyping a fight that neither fighter really made an effort to actually make happen.
It's also, a pretty pointless argument and pretty pointless trash talking between them because there is only 1 weight class that this fight will take place at anytime soon, and that was determined by the UFC/the promoter. You can say he has his agenda behind it, you might not like his agenda, but they have the money. Unless somebody else is willing to come up with millions of dollars to sign them somewhere else and make the fight happen.

Pudgy? Really? Remember, she's jacked as hell- if she didn't have all that muscle she'd be a skeleton. Look at her in this fight- still hot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo4hyi7rssw

read what i quoted. during her judo days at 154/70kg she was not "jacked", but fairly pudgy. she did use her weight to her advantage of course, because that is a significant portion of what judo is. im sure under that flab there was muscle, but it took training and hard work to get her to the point she is at now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back