• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rousey on Cyborg: "If I was Brazilian I'd be ashamed to have her represent me."

Translation: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I think moving down to a better weight is worse than being a convicted drug-cheat. 30-odd pages and this fucking mongoloid is still posting utter bullshit?

Before Rousey dropped, I think I can remember Dana personally saying he was doing away with their 145 division.

I thought it was to streamline the already shallow women's roster into a single division.

Before Rousey dropped, I think I can remember Dana personally saying he was doing away with their 145 division.

I thought it was to streamline the already shallow women's roster into a single division.

By that time, Dana was AGAINST a women division in UFC.
there was absolutely no talk about women's division within UFC until this August when Rousey beat Kaufman.

Oh, god, when are these two going to stop bickering and realize they're BOTH what's wrong about women's MMA.

Ronda is a one trick pony whose supposed good looks and "big fish, little pond" aura is propelling her into stardom, when the fact is, she's a precocious fighter who has had very few real tests in her career. She's being built up as this ubeatable force, when in fact, she will lose at some point in time. Good for her for dealing with the pressure, but i think she loves the attention more than she actually loves competing.

And Cyborg got caught using illegal substances and basically invalidating a huge arc to her story, which is the "Girls can be strong like the boys!" shtick. She's a phony, a damn good fighter, but not without the assistance of something illegal.

And now they're in this High School Slam-book bitchfest, not realizing two divas whining at one another for months, and as it seems, years on end is something that makes the idea of Female MMA unattractive and makes the entire movement they're both pining to represent look bad in the public eye.

Damn.. that was spot on..

And just to add i think cyborg would decimate rousey. And i think that's why rousey dropped down to 135 on the cusp of her title shot at sf. She knows. But she also knows that cyborg most likely cant make the 135 pound limit and that allows here to talk her shit

You just did respond, you drooling cretin. You ALMOST did it in English, too!

nope. I did not.
But you are too dumb to know the difference, so let me explain.

To respond to your trolling would be to try and show you why I had such an opinion and thus debate it with you.

But since your IQ is not good enough to hold a civilized conversation, I will not talk to you on the topic at hand.

Oh, BTW, English is my 6th language. And yet I speak it better than you. :eek:

Congrats: Your ass was just handed to you!

That lack of respect is supported in the fact that Cyborg test possitive for some drug, so its ok, just as many of us dont respect the reem that much for the same issue.

I hope she submits Liz and Cyborg, Ronda can set a record for most wins by armbar in a row, that will be pretty awesome

WAR RONDA!!!

Rousey is very smart, she is marketing a fight.

Shame on Tito for advising Cyborg to not to the fight, and shame on Cyborg for obliging.

It is a shame. Rousey is a one trick pony as far as I can tell. The only thing I've ever seen from her is the arm bar. IMO Cyborg gives her a beat down.

nope. I did not.
But you are too dumb to know the difference, so let me explain.

To respond to your trolling would be to try and show you why I had such an opinion and thus debate it with you.

But since your IQ is not good enough to hold a civilized conversation, I will not talk to you on the topic at hand.

Oh, BTW, English is my 6th language. And yet I speak it better than you. :eek:

Congrats: Your ass was just handed to you!

I don't think calling you a **** is in any way trolling - it's more a statement of fact. I also think I made it clear that neither I, nor anyone else on these forums is in any way interested in the 'opinions' of a raving mental defective.

Also, if you are going to claim you are fluent in six (lol) languages, try and be proficient in at least one - for the record, bullshit, spanglish, tosser and pig-latin are NOT official languages.

Double also, you couldn't hand someone their ass with an automated ass-handing machine. You seem more like an ass-HANDLER.

I don't think calling you a **** is in any way trolling - it's more a statement of fact. I also think I made it clear that neither I, nor anyone else on these forums is in any way interested in the 'opinions' of a raving mental defective.

Also, if you are going to claim you are fluent in six (lol) languages, try and be proficient in at least one - for the record, bullshit, spanglish, tosser and pig-latin are NOT official languages.

Double also, you couldn't hand someone their ass with an automated ass-handing machine. You seem more like an ass-HANDLER.

LOL such dumb post.Keep it coming, tough guy.
it amazes me the fact that scumbags like you think that by offending people your argument would have any weight.

Besides, it is obvious you are not even talking on the topic, as your post was only directed at me and not about the topic.

But internet warriors come at a dime a dozen and I have no intention in getting into an e-peen context.

If at first I noted I would not respond to you on-topic, from now on I will also ignore your dumb-ass retorts.
BTW, a 10 years old could throw better offenses than you.

lastly, by Languages, I meant such as French, Italian, among others.
but then again, it is obvious that the only ones you'd be exposed to were spanglish, tosser and pig-latin :rolleyes:

but by all means, keep talking. The more you do, more people would realize the troll you are.

LOL such dumb post.Keep it coming, tough guy.
it amazes me the fact that scumbags like you think that by offending people your argument would have any weight.

Besides, it is obvious you are not even talking on the topic, as your post was only directed at me and not about the topic.

But internet warriors come at a dime a dozen and I have no intention in getting into an e-peen context.

If at first I noted I would not respond to you on-topic, from now on I will also ignore your dumb-ass retorts.
BTW, a 10 years old could throw better offenses than you.

lastly, by Languages, I meant such as French, Italian, among others.
but then again, it is obvious that the only ones you'd be exposed to were spanglish, tosser and pig-latin :rolleyes:

but by all means, keep talking. The more you do, more people would realize the troll you are.

That's the best you've got? Repeating yourself and re-using my lines? I realize that you've got severe brain-damage, but even taking that into account this is pathetic.

Santos has missed weight at 145 before. To have her fight at 135 is unrealistic. Rousey competed in Judo at a 154 pound weight class; yet, she insists at fighting at 135. Anderson Silva should call JDS out to fight at 185.

Santos has missed weight at 145 before. To have her fight at 135 is unrealistic. Rousey competed in Judo at a 154 pound weight class; yet, she insists at fighting at 135. Anderson Silva should call JDS out to fight at 185.

yeah, but Rousey at that weight is quite pudgy to say the least.

Ronda is a one trick pony

You only need one trick when you're really, really good at that trick and nobody else is good enough to stop your trick.

It isn't like she's Paul Daley or something.

I mean, yeah, ladyfighting isn't anywhere near top level yet.

Why the fuck are you people still arguing over a this imaginary UFC Women's 145 lbs division??

Hope this fight eventualy happens and CYBORG wins.
Maybe ROUSEY will then shut up.

Hope this fight eventualy happens and CYBORG wins.
Maybe ROUSEY will then shut up.

This fight will happen. This is how it's gonna go:

1) Rousey cleans out whole 135 division - TWICE over
2) Rousey fights Cyborg at 135 and breaks Cyborg's left arm.
3) Rousey fights Cyborg at 145 and breaks Cyborg's right arm.
4) Rousey fights Cyborg at 155 and knocks Cyborg out (to complete the "trilogy")
5) Rousey retires from mma without having to work another day in her life.

And after all that, Rousey STILL (!) does not shut up.

Last edited:
I'm over it, I bet Rousey gets beat before that fight can happen anyway. In fact I hope she loses her next fight and gets knocked down a peg or two. If she wasn't shacking up with Dana she'd never fight on TV again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back