• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rousey on Cyborg: "If I was Brazilian I'd be ashamed to have her represent me."

Rousey is very smart, she is marketing a fight.

Shame on Tito for advising Cyborg to not to the fight, and shame on Cyborg for obliging.

Oh, god, when are these two going to stop bickering and realize they're BOTH what's wrong about women's MMA.

Ronda is a one trick pony whose supposed good looks and "big fish, little pond" aura is propelling her into stardom, when the fact is, she's a precocious fighter who has had very few real tests in her career. She's being built up as this ubeatable force, when in fact, she will lose at some point in time. Good for her for dealing with the pressure, but i think she loves the attention more than she actually loves competing.

And Cyborg got caught using illegal substances and basically invalidating a huge arc to her story, which is the "Girls can be strong like the boys!" shtick. She's a phony, a damn good fighter, but not without the assistance of something illegal.

And now they're in this High School Slam-book bitchfest, not realizing two divas whining at one another for months, and as it seems, years on end is something that makes the idea of Female MMA unattractive and makes the entire movement they're both pining to represent look bad in the public eye.

Oh, god, when are these two going to stop bickering and realize they're BOTH what's wrong about women's MMA.

Ronda is a one trick pony whose supposed good looks and "big fish, little pond" aura is propelling her into stardom, when the fact is, she's a precocious fighter who has had very few real tests in her career. She's being built up as this ubeatable force, when in fact, she will lose at some point in time. Good for her for dealing with the pressure, but i think she loves the attention more than she actually loves competing.

And Cyborg got caught using illegal substances and basically invalidating a huge arc to her story, which is the "Girls can be strong like the boys!" shtick. She's a phony, a damn good fighter, but not without the assistance of something illegal.

And now they're in this High School Slam-book bitchfest, not realizes two divas whining at one another for months, and as it seems, years on end is something that makes the idea of Female MMA unattractive and makes the entire movement they're both pining to represent look bad in the public eye.

Awesome.

And now they're in this High School Slam-book bitchfest, not realizes two divas whining at one another for months, and as it seems, years on end is something that makes the idea of Female MMA unattractive and makes the entire movement they're both pining to represent look bad in the public eye.

Oh shut up.

4f38a20a567121c2693dda3b781b2088_new_medium.jpg

She means in regards to doping I pressume, otherwise I have always found Cyborg to be a lovely "girl".

And now they're in this High School Slam-book bitchfest, not realizing two divas whining at one another for months, and as it seems, years on end is something that makes the idea of Female MMA unattractive and makes the entire movement they're both pining to represent look bad in the public eye.

I thought I just read a reddit post with 1500 uprates. Hmmm.

Yea I bet she also competed in the Olympics just for the attention.

Rousey is so irritating, it was a let down to find out she cheated, however having said that I want her to destroy Rousey which I believe she will.

Right. Because Overeem vs Bigfoot hasn't sounded exactly like this, complete with PED suspension. Funny how when grown men with big muscles do it, it ceases to be whining bitchfests.

This is how fighters, regardless of gender, drum up interest, because apparently people need backstory to enjoy a fight. And lol at attention being her prime motivation. Attention = cash money, in case this escaped you.

Ugh Ronda can be so annoying.

And you all know its because it is Ronda, not because she is a woman. If it was Gina for example.nobody would he complaining because she wasn't in love with herself.

I'm not a Rousey hater but she usually sounds like a doofus whenever she opens her mouth and just because she's more palatable than a roided out she-male I don't think either one of them is going to represent women's MMA well in the long run.

It's too bad for WMMA that Gina Carano is just a big, strong pretty girl with big tits and not a long-term professional fighter-that might have worked.

Cyborg smashes Rousey. That's why it's not happening.

The UFC and Ronda did everything they possibly could to make the fight happen. You should advert to why Cyborg didn't accept the fight, and reevaluate your opinion, sir.

OMg rousey getting stupid now..oh well she's cute though..

Shocking. Another moronic statement from the sport's most overly hyped competitor.

Back