Rousey is huge!

I watched the video. Not terrible but would you guys be open to a few constructive criticisms?

1. It would be nice if a bit of research was done when you are presenting your picks and analysis. It seems like you guys have very limited insight into each fight. You guys pretending to not know Tarec, Borg or Smolka.

It seems like you are just doing toss ups on every pick. I appreciate you guys are having fun and are just screwing around but if you don't care about the product, why should any body else? I recommend using a little bit of polish.

Props to you guys though, keep doing what you love.

I always appreciate the CC. Most of what the idea with the video is that it is meant to be around 2 mins so we can't really delve into any real analysis on each fighter and why we think they should win. I enjoy video editing, filming and watching UFC. I train in jiu jitsu, muay thai and wrestling and have a bit of background knowledge in the history of the UFC, I found that with this card it was a bit lackluster and put together poorly. I've had a few people ask to have a real breakdown video done along side the fight picks in 2 mins and I think I'll do that to demonstrate actual knowledge of MMA and the UFC. As for the polish, I'm working on it! So with better content and a little polish it might be a nice product.

Thanks I appreciate the help.

Ya but your content of an out of context gif is really much more relevant... I can see how that matters. Allow me to post what I want and I'm sure everyone will do the same with your relevant posts.
Fuck your dogshit YouTube channel you can. Get a life and quit spamming the forum with your garbage.

she is not doing well on google Trends as of 2 minutes ago..

"Google Trends is a public web facility of Google Inc., based on Google Search, that shows how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages."

rr-google-trends-png.183743

You can't trust Google Trends!

// Colin fans

<33>

Fuck your dogshit YouTube channel you can. Get a life and quit spamming the forum with your garbage.
I hear what you are saying but I am not quite sure what you mean by "fuck your dogshit Youtube channel you can" and "Get a life" are you saying I should have sex with my crummy YouTube channel? I don't think that is even possible... I mean it's on a computer... so I guess I could try and build a virtual vagina and then lube it up and have sex with it but I don't think that means I'd literally be fucking my channel...

See the thing with getting a life is that... I in fact have a full time job, and work on videos on the Youtube channel for fun. I'm sorry if you felt like I was posting spam on this forum thread (about a UFC event that the YouTube video was about) that was speaking about the content that I was posting about... next time just skip over it and you wont be so bent out of shape. On another note thanks for viewssssss ;)

I hear what you are saying but I am not quite sure what you mean by "fuck your dogshit Youtube channel you can" and "Get a life" are you saying I should have sex with my crummy YouTube channel? I don't think that is even possible... I mean it's on a computer... so I guess I could try and build a virtual vagina and then lube it up and have sex with it but I don't think that means I'd literally be fucking my channel...

See the thing with getting a life is that... I in fact have a full time job, and work on videos on the Youtube channel for fun. I'm sorry if you felt like I was posting spam on this forum thread (about a UFC event that the YouTube video was about) that was speaking about the content that I was posting about... next time just skip over it and you wont be so bent out of shape. On another note thanks for viewssssss ;)
Yea, I didn't click on your stupid fucking link because I don't give a shit what some random douche thinks about a fight, and you're spamming like a thirsty whore.

giphy.gif

Great shilling TS! Especially love insulting the current champ in the process, nice touch.

everyone already knows who Ronda is, so Google trends will naturally be lower

Yea, I didn't click on your stupid fucking link because I don't give a shit what some random douche thinks about a fight, and you're spamming like a thirsty whore.

giphy.gif
So you don't care what a random douche thinks about the fights? but you care about when a random douche posts in a thread?

You are right, Ronda is huge, she's too big for her britches.

So you don't care what a random douche thinks about the fights? but you care about when a random douche posts in a thread?
Yea, because :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s like you are a cancer to Sherdog. If I was a snitch you'd probably already be banned... But it's all good, someone will snitch on you and then you can go spam the ug some more or spend more time on your Twitter account like a teenage girl.

lol

Maybe if you discussed your thoughts here instead of spamming the same video in every thread solely to promote your super cool YouTube Channel, nobody would have a problem with it.

Not sure about the rules on this forum, but on most forums, what you're doing is not allowed.

Go kick rocks, fgt.

GIF-Dancing-dance-do-rag-funny-mizzle-twerk-werk-it-work-it-GIF.gif

Yea, because :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s like you are a cancer to Sherdog. If I was a snitch you'd probably already be banned... But it's all good, someone will snitch on you and then you can go spam the ug some more or spend more time on your Twitter account like a teenage girl.
Why do you consider me posting a video about the content in which we are talking about spam...

lol

Maybe if you discussed your thoughts here instead of spamming the same video in every thread solely to promote your super cool YouTube Channel, nobody would have a problem with it.

Not sure about the rules on this forum, but on most forums, what you're doing is not allowed.

Go kick rocks, fgt.

GIF-Dancing-dance-do-rag-funny-mizzle-twerk-werk-it-work-it-GIF.gif
Funny that rules about posting a video are not allowed but cursing and calling someone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is. What a wonderful world we live in. You are right though, I will post the video once and not spam the forum three times. My apologies Master Yoda, I'll delete the other posts.

This has been bothering me throughout this whole thing. Nunes is the champ, not Ronda. She holds the belt. Okay, fine, Ronda is the bigger name and the real draw here, but wouldn't it make sense to, you know, put the champion in the promos and the press so that people are interested in who Ronda's fighting, not just that she is fighting?

I've never seen a champion be so outshined by a challenger that the champion becomes an afterthought.
See tyson vs holyfield

Back