Rousey is huge!

PV1RY.gif

And, rightfully, they're refering to Nunes as "Rousey's opponent" and not by name.
This has been bothering me throughout this whole thing. Nunes is the champ, not Ronda. She holds the belt. Okay, fine, Ronda is the bigger name and the real draw here, but wouldn't it make sense to, you know, put the champion in the promos and the press so that people are interested in who Ronda's fighting, not just that she is fighting?

I've never seen a champion be so outshined by a challenger that the champion becomes an afterthought.

Will they report when Rousey knocked out by nunes

This has been bothering me throughout this whole thing. Nunes is the champ, not Ronda. She holds the belt. Okay, fine, Ronda is the bigger name and the real draw here, but wouldn't it make sense to, you know, put the champion in the promos and the press so that people are interested in who Ronda's fighting, not just that she is fighting?

I've never seen a champion be so outshined by a challenger that the champion becomes an afterthought.

Well it will make kicking Rondas ass all that more satisfying just so Nunes can get some Mic time and be like "Hi, ummm, my name is Amanda for those of you that don't know me. I was the other woman in the fight and I just won."

indvejning med løvehoved

This roughly translates into "bitch has huge lovehandles."

They don't need to promote Nunes now. If she wins she'll be in all the papers tomorrow and they'll work from there. Like Holly.

Rousey's return is the story in the build-up.

she is not doing well on google Trends as of 2 minutes ago..

"Google Trends is a public web facility of Google Inc., based on Google Search, that shows how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages."

rr-google-trends-png.183743

Attachments

• rr-google-trends.png
    rr-google-trends.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 709
Danish News......... Fuck me she must be huge then....

We over at the Nine 2 Fivers did another fight picks video for the main event fights. Check it out here:

If you liked the video sub to the channel

Give it a thumbs up (or down!)

AND

Post your picks in the comment section for a shout out next video.

I watched the video. Not terrible but would you guys be open to a few constructive criticisms?

1. It would be nice if a bit of research was done when you are presenting your picks and analysis. It seems like you guys have very limited insight into each fight. You guys pretending to not know Tarec, Borg or Smolka.

It seems like you are just doing toss ups on every pick. I appreciate you guys are having fun and are just screwing around but if you don't care about the product, why should any body else? I recommend using a little bit of polish.

Props to you guys though, keep doing what you love.

Back