Rousey is huge!

I had a bump on my balls once - that shit made danish news. Your point is?

Funny that rules about posting a video are not allowed but cursing and calling someone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is. What a wonderful world we live in. You are right though, I will post the video once and not spam the forum three times. My apologies Master Yoda, I'll delete the other posts.

Are you related to Jim Lahey?

Funny that rules about posting a video are not allowed but cursing and calling someone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is. What a wonderful world we live in. You are right though, I will post the video once and not spam the forum three times. My apologies Master Yoda, I'll delete the other posts.

Well seeing as you are here now discussing, it's a bit different. In the other threads, you just copy and pasted the same thing and it seemed like the typical, cliche douche-bag trying to use this platform to promote his personal YouTube channel. If you're going to stick around and regularly post while throwing in your videos here and there, I don't see it as an issue.

You're okay in my book, I don't care what the mods say about you.

Cca-6_rW0AEzp_D.jpg

She's YYUUUGGGGEEEE.
Hard to be a 10 when you're built like a giant spud.

she is not doing well on google Trends as of 2 minutes ago..

"Google Trends is a public web facility of Google Inc., based on Google Search, that shows how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages."

rr-google-trends-png.183743

Not compared to her old numbers, but add Conor McGregor to the search terms and watch how she beats him about 4 to 1 until recently.

she is not doing well on google Trends as of 2 minutes ago..

"Google Trends is a public web facility of Google Inc., based on Google Search, that shows how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages."

rr-google-trends-png.183743
That takes a while to update accurately. Check it next week.

Well seeing as you are here now discussing, it's a bit different. In the other threads, you just copy and pasted the same thing and it seemed like the typical, cliche douche-bag trying to use this platform to promote his personal YouTube channel. If you're going to stick around and regularly post while throwing in your videos here and there, I don't see it as an issue.

You're okay in my book, I don't care what the mods say about you.

Ok thanks, the truth is I had another account with an old email in the forums but the email shut down. I like talking about more than just my own videos ;) but do those videos for fun. but of course I have to throw in a shameless plug every now and then when I have a new video edited and uploaded but I won't spam as much as this morning.

Meh, Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus are popular too. no big deal

You didn't specify UFC. in the UFC? I think you might be right. I'm thinking all the way back to the beginning.
Fair enough, I didn't specify UFC. Even outside of the UFC it's a pretty rare thing, but in the UFC I don't think it's ever happened before.

Nope, was on the frontpage.
But glancing at the rest of the stories on the front page, it's just random obscure stories from women's football to Danish X-Factor. It doesn't prove much apart from the arbitrary editing concept of the paper.

Back