Rousey is huge!

Cca-6_rW0AEzp_D.jpg

She's YYUUUGGGGEEEE.

Is that picture real?

She has an unfortunate body shape if it is.

Not compared to her old numbers, but add Conor McGregor to the search terms and watch how she beats him about 4 to 1 until recently.

This is what I got using a 5 year search. The next lowest one was 1 year.

conor-vs-ronda-google-trends2-png.183899

That takes a while to update accurately. Check it next week.

I have no idea really how it works but you are probably correct. Just thought I would send out that info that was available to us at this time. Thanks man.

Attachments

• conor-vs-ronda-google-trends2.png
    conor-vs-ronda-google-trends2.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 55
This is what I got using a 5 year search. The next lowest one was 1 year.

conor-vs-ronda-google-trends2-png.183899

I have no idea really how it works but you are probably correct. Just thought I would send out that info that was available to us at this time. Thanks man.

You have to put in the search terms like this, "Conor Mcgregor, Ronda Rousey" then it will give you two lines on the chart and compare them. It's really staggering how much more general public interest there was at the height of Ronda's career compared to where Conor is now.

Edit: Picture added

Edit: Link
https://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=Conor Mcgregor,Ronda Rousey

Ronda vs Conor Popularity.JPG

a lot of Beliebers are fans of rousey they don't add to PPV .

I agree that she got some attention due to the insane girl-power thing that was going on the last couple of years, but her PPV numbers are still in the million range. She probably won't beat Conor's 1.6 million plus sales, but I'd be shocked if she fails to crack a million (again).

This has been bothering me throughout this whole thing. Nunes is the champ, not Ronda. She holds the belt. Okay, fine, Ronda is the bigger name and the real draw here, but wouldn't it make sense to, you know, put the champion in the promos and the press so that people are interested in who Ronda's fighting, not just that she is fighting?

I've never seen a champion be so outshined by a challenger that the champion becomes an afterthought.
It happened to miesha tate in strikeforce too.

So tired of Ronda mole topics.

I agree that she got some attention due to the insane girl-power thing that was going on the last couple of years, but her PPV numbers are still in the million range. She probably won't beat Conor's 1.6 million plus sales, but I'd be shocked if she fails to crack a million (again).
yh i agree take a look at this :
t1ff11B.png

sorry for the stupid error , but she was leading in that time period , no other athlete seems to get even close .
i would say she is more of a pop/rock star than a fighter .

Last edited:
she is not doing well on google Trends as of 2 minutes ago..

"Google Trends is a public web facility of Google Inc., based on Google Search, that shows how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages."

rr-google-trends-png.183743
Everyone already knows who she is thus no need to search for her in Google

she is not doing well on google Trends as of 2 minutes ago..

"Google Trends is a public web facility of Google Inc., based on Google Search, that shows how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages."

rr-google-trends-png.183743

Meh that depends on how you look at it. She's trended higher, but lets compare her to lets the New England Patriots and in the past 7 days she's been trending higher than them and that's still pretty good.

upload_2016-12-30_18-39-38.png

Back