Rousey hasn't forgot about Cyborg

Honestly, Cyboy would TKO/KO Ronda.

And if Cyborg has to somehow make 135? Still think so?

I guess if they set it up at 135, Cyborg would probably miss weight, and then Ronda would be pressured into fighting an opponent who has too much size on her. That's the worst and most likely outcome if they set this thing up at 135.

I'd love to watch Cyborg break Rousey's jaw and shut her the fuck up.
I really think Cyborg smashes Rousey if the fight ever happens.

Rousey is scared of Cyborg and I doubt she'll ever fight her. Cyborg is too strong. She would put Rousey's lights out in the first 2 minutes.

What are you talking about? Back in August Cyborg said she would fight Ronda at a catch weight of 140, to which Ronda's manager accepted on the condition of Cyborg having to do VADA drug testing, to which Cyborg declined. Now Rousey is at 135 (the only weight class in the UFC), and they have again offered Cyborg a fight, and again Cyborg won't accept it. She just needs to quit taking steroids, do cardio instead of strength training and she will easily make 135. She is the same height has Floyd Mayweather, and he fought in his prime at 135, there is no reason she can't do the same.

Cyborg would kill Ronda and It would be a great fight to see. It wouldn't look any different from any of Cyborg's other fights.

Cyborg would kill Ronda and It would be a great fight to see. It wouldn't look any different from any of Cyborg's other fights.

Cyborg off steroids and at 135 won't even beat Miesha Tate.

All of this talk and they're not even in the same division, separated by 4 kilos.

Cyborg would be strung out at 135, she can't make it. I don't even think she should fight at 140. Rousey, OTOH, used to fight at 145, and at 155 in Judo. She fought Charmaine Tweet at 150 (MMA). She went down to 135 to get away from Cyborg.

Strung out like Floyd Mayweather was in his prime? If Cyborg drops the steroids muscles she will make 135 no problem. She's just afraid to fight anybody without a 20lb and 10x testosterone advantage, so she isn't wanting to do it.

Cyborg was mounted by Gina Carano.

Twice.

Rousey takes her arm.

I think Santos' grappling has improved. She's been competing in moderately high BJJ competitions for a couple of years now.

I think Santos' grappling has improved. She's been competing in moderately high BJJ competitions for a couple of years now.

I'm sure it has gotten better, and she is competing in a few respected BJJ tournaments, however not in the top divisions. She's competing against people who have only been training for a few years. Ronda has been grappling for a long time, and her skills are on a completely different level. I don't think any improvements Cyborg has made in the last couple years will help her out.

Cyborg on Roids > Ronda
Cyborg off Roids < Ronda

This is why I agree with Ronda forcing Chris to cut all the way down and not meeting her at her weight or even CW. By forcing Chris to cut weight it makes it that much harder for her to juice up and be effective.

This is the only WMMA fight I've ever wanted to see. I really want to see Rhonda get KTFO'd then retire and take WMMA with her.

its always the same, pointing to others fighter for being a cheater, be careful what you wish for Ronda:rolleyes:

So are you saying that you suspect Ronda is cheating also?

Roided or not, In my opinion Cyborg would destroy Ronda and I would love to see that

Back