Rousey hasn't forgot about Cyborg

This fight needs to happen. Either Cyborg gets the KO, or if Ronda gets it to the ground (which I believe she could) she may possibly pull off a submission, which still won't be easy as Cyborg is a legit grappler as well. Until then, the safe bet is to say Cyborg beating Rousey to a bloody mess.

They say Ronda has a great jab, but it's going to take more than just a jab to completely neutralize a killing machine like Cyborg on the feet. Ronda might be biting off more than she can chew, but we'll never know until they finally get this fight down.

Cyborg on Roids > Ronda
Cyborg off Roids < Ronda

Cyborg was mounted by Gina Carano.

Twice.

Rousey takes her arm.

People forget how good Marloes Coenen looked against her. If Ronda even had the time pressuring her that Coenen did, Ronda should be able to take it. Then again one punch can change it all for Cyborg.

I don't care at this point. Just give me good fights if you are going to put on womens fights.

Cant hide? hahahaha, more like Rhonda dropped weight classes to avoid the fight (understandable anyway 135 is a deeper division). Now that Cyborg probably won't move down she can talk all she wants. She might even win the fight, but I got Cyborg by TKO.

I hope CYBORG beats the living shit out of Ronda for running her mouth

Too bad Cygorg said she couldn't make the weight. This would have been an epic way to get the women started in the UFC.

How could Ronda ever "forget" about Cyborg? LOL. Cyborg is her biggest challenger.

Thats like saying JDS forgot about Cain.

Cyborg on Roids > Ronda
Cyborg off Roids < Ronda

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Who knows what Cyborg is going to be like when she's off PED's. Part of what made her so devastating is that she was so much more physically powerful than her opponents. Also, it sounds like Ronda is going to insist on 135, which would even further take away from Cyborg's physical advantage.

This fight needs to happen. Either Cyborg gets the KO, or if Ronda gets it to the ground (which I believe she could) she may possibly pull off a submission, which still won't be easy as Cyborg is a legit grappler as well. Until then, the safe bet is to say Cyborg beating Rousey to a bloody mess.

They say Ronda has a great jab, but it's going to take more than just a jab to completely neutralize a killing machine like Cyborg on the feet. Ronda might be biting off more than she can chew, but we'll never know until they finally get this fight down.

Meisha Tate is also a very highly decorated grappler.

Back