Rousey hasn't forgot about Cyborg

To beat Ronda you need a polished striker with great speed, accuracy and footwook - not a berserker. Cyborg would be in a clinch in about 2 seconds, then thrown on her ass, mounted and submited in under a minute.

Just rewatched Cyborg vs Carano and i think Rounda gets the armbar in the 1st round, cyborg just overpowers her opponents she was swept twice by carano when she went for the takedown and got mounted in the process.

If Rousey gets that same position at least once its good night for cyborg.

Too bad Cygorg said she couldn't make the weight. This would have been an epic way to get the women started in the UFC.

From what I understand, she only said she couldn't make weight in time for the card that Ronda is currently fighting on. I think she more recently said she is changing her diet up and taking things slow so she could safely drop the weight.

From what I understand, she only said she couldn't make weight in time for the card that Ronda is currently fighting on. I think she more recently said she is changing her diet up and taking things slow so she could safely drop the weight.

she has flipped flopped back and forth more times than I can count, but this last time she said she could do it if she had a few months, but then Tito supposedly stepped in and advised her against it. So, who knows at this point.

this was in june of this year, that wasn't the first time they were talking shit(which you claimed). ronda had claimed she was going to goback up to 145 to beat cyborg back in 2011, but you never mentioned that. why?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/12/...a-rousey-dana-white-blames-manager-tito-ortiz

These links source what I was accused of lying about. I figure most everybody already knew it but just in case they didn't. The funny thing is that the person who called me a liar, has seen all this information already, but seems to still be in denial.

dana also claimed meisha tate had no interest in fighting in the UFC, which meisha denies. sara mcmann had no interest either, according to dana, sara also says that is a lie.

you honestly think dana is telling the truth and none of these girl want to fight in the UFC? really?

she has flipped flopped back and forth more times than I can count, but this last time she said she could do it if she had a few months, but then Tito supposedly stepped in and advised her against it. So, who knows at this point.

yet, ronda has flip flopped more than cyborg, you apparently have no problem with that though.

(yes, yes, here comes the post where you claim you aren't taking anyones side, blah blah blah, which obviously isn't true)

Last edited:
this was in june of this year, that wasn't the first time they were talking shit(which you claimed). ronda had claimed she was going to goback up to 145 to beat cyborg back in 2011, but you never mentioned that. why?

because that has as much to do with the trash talking as the price of tea in China.
I was talking about the trash talking. Ronda was the 135lb champ and Cyborg the 145 lb champ. Cyborg got suspended and stripped. At that point, Coker said they were probably getting rid of the 145 lb division in Strikeforce. Even their website removed the female featherweight division and moved them all to the female batamweight division. At that point, Cyborg had said that she when she came back she would be willing to drop to 135 and wanted to fight Ronda. Then she won that IBJFF tournament as a purple belt, and started talking trash to Ronda, saying she had male genitals, and that she was going to do to her what she did to Gina. Soon after that, Cyborg said she wouldn't be able to make 145. Thats about the same time that the trash talking between the two got going.
Not sure why there is any confusion about what went on, everything was well sourced in the MMAmedia.

dana also claimed meisha tate had no interest in fighting in the UFC, which meisha denies. sara mcmann had no interest either, according to dana, sara also says that is a lie.

you honestly think dana is telling the truth and none of these girl want to fight in the UFC? really?

yet, ronda has flip flopped more than cyborg, you apparently have no problem with that though.

(yes, yes, here comes the post where you claim you aren't taking anyones side, blah blah blah, which obviously isn't true)

The issue with Dana, Sarah, and Miesha is a matter of interpretation. Miesha said she wanted to take some time off after her last fight. Sarah said she wanted a few more fights before she fought Ronda again. Now, both of the those were said before they knew that the fight would be in the UFC and for a UFC championship. They both claim they weren't presented with a chance to fight Ronda for the UFC belt, and they would have taken it. It's just a matter of how you interpret the facts.

Ronda has flipped flopped back and forth also, but she hasn't done it more than Cyborg has.
I have pointed out multiple times that I believe neither one of them have any business keeping this trash talking going if they don't plan on fighting each other.

because that has as much to do with the trash talking as the price of tea in China.
I was talking about the trash talking. Ronda was the 135lb champ and Cyborg the 145 lb champ. Cyborg got suspended and stripped. At that point, Coker said they were probably getting rid of the 145 lb division in Strikeforce. Even their website removed the female featherweight division and moved them all to the female batamweight division. At that point, Cyborg had said that she when she came back she would be willing to drop to 135 and wanted to fight Ronda. Then she won that IBJFF tournament as a purple belt, and started talking trash to Ronda, saying she had male genitals, and that she was going to do to her what she did to Gina. Soon after that, Cyborg said she wouldn't be able to make 145. Thats about the same time that the trash talking between the two got going.
Not sure why there is any confusion about what went on, everything was well sourced in the MMAmedia.

you said cyborg started the trash talk after the ibjjf victory, which isn't true, they have been going back and forth since the beginning of the year. cybrog isn't the first one to claim they were going to move to the others division either. and ronda was the one who accused cyborg of having a dick

Ronda has flipped flopped back and forth also, but she hasn't done it more than Cyborg has.
I have pointed out multiple times that I believe neither one of them have any business keeping this trash talking going if they don't plan on fighting each other.
convenient you left that out, isn't it?

cyborg has flip flopped on one topic, whether or not she can make 135.

ronda has flip flopped on multiple topics. even outside of the cyborg fight, and even things outside of figthing.

here, let me ask you a question. do you think neither meisha tate and sara mcmann have any interest in fighting in the UFC?

ronda has flip flopped on multiple topics. even outside of the cyborg fight, and even things outside of figthing.

here, let me ask you a question. do you think neither meisha tate and sara mcmann have any interest in fighting in the UFC?

They both are interested, and I believe Miesha has already switched her contract over to a UFC exclusive contract and that Sarah is working on it also.

Here you go, contact them and tell them they have their facts wrong.

http://frontrowfights.com/2012/06/cris-cyborg-calls-out-ronda-rousey/
this the entire article you posted

"Cris Cyborg announces she wants a shot at Strikeforce 135lbs champion Ronda Rousey after her winning gold at the World Jiu Jitsu Championships. Lets she if she gets her wish!

Both Rousey and Cyborg have had a verbal fight on twitter after Cyborg put out a Photoshop picture of Carano all bloody and bruised.

Cris Cyborg to Rousey: You

real champs move up, like BJ, so ronda has to move up.

They both are interested, and I believe Miesha has already switched her contract over to a UFC exclusive contract and that Sarah is working on it also.

interesting

so when dana says that meisha and sara aren't interested, you DON'T believe him

but when dana says that cyborg isn't interested you DO believe him and use that as evidence that cyborg is avoiding the fight with rousey and the UFC.

yet, you're not biased in any way, right.:rolleyes:

So how does Chael feel?
Or Alistair?
Or any if the people caught recently?
She might as well mention their names and quit being so political.
She's clearly speaking out against everyone on roids.
She should think before he speaks.

Back