Rousey hasn't forgot about Cyborg

Um did Ronda announce a move back up to 145?

Why would anyone think she forgot about Cyborg unless that's the case?

Um did Ronda announce a move back up to 145?

Why would anyone think she forgot about Cyborg unless that's the case?

Cyborg said she's going to 135. She finally realized that Zuffa isn't making a special 145 class for her and that going to Invicta for 2k+2k plus sponsorship money that equates to "beer money" isn't a good career move.

Cyborg with 10+ less pounds of muscle is going to get her ass handed to her by Rousey. I doubt this fight will ever happen, though, I doubt Cyborg wins her comeback fight at 135 unless it's against a total can. 99% of Sherdoggers apparently have no idea how much of an advantage steroids gives to a female fighter, especially one whose entire style is based on bullying her opponent.

Cyborg vs Rousey would be a great fight. Cyborg ground game is probably advance enough to avoid the arm bars unlike most of the fighters Rousey fought so far.

This fight would go the distance.

Cyborg vs Rousey would be a great fight. Cyborg ground game is probably advance enough to avoid the arm bars unlike most of the fighters Rousey fought so far.

This fight would go the distance.

you didn't see Gina Carano have Cyborg mounted... twice?

Oh yeah I forgot that taking steroids gives you skills, strenght, will, etc without doing anything...

Steroids helps you buidling muscles but you have to move your butt to the gym anyway. Ronda is a fucking annoying female version of Chael so I hope she get womanslaughter if the fight happens.

Those PED's made Guyborg's fights almost man v woman. Don't act like they made no difference.

Ronda by Rondabar in the first.

I can't respect Cyborg when she gets a doctor to lie and say she can't cut to 135lb. Losing muscle to make 135lb isn't going to make you unhealthy when you're already sporting a mans body builder type body.

Do you see Cyborg beating Gina Carano?

Gina had no idea what to do when she had mount, she stood back up to let cyborg back to her feet. Ronda would have wrecked Cyborg in that situation. Cyborgs bjj is highly overrated. She won a purble belt bjj competition against fatties and people say she has great bjj. She couldn't even submit Amanda Lucas.

Gina had no idea what to do when she had mount, she stood back up to let cyborg back to her feet. Ronda would have wrecked Cyborg in that situation. Cyborgs bjj is highly overrated. She won a purble belt bjj competition against fatties and people say she has great bjj. She couldn't even submit Amanda Lucas.

Gotta admit Ronda ground game is beast but I am saying Cyborg has enough BJJ to avoid the armbar at least. Not saying Cyborg going to submit Ronda at all. The only big question for me in Ronda vs Cyborg fight, can Cyborg keep the fight standing up. To me only big hole in Ronda game is her stand up.

Oh yeah I forgot that taking steroids gives you skills, strenght, will, etc without doing anything...

Steroids helps you buidling muscles but you have to move your butt to the gym anyway. Ronda is a fucking annoying female version of Chael so I hope she get womanslaughter if the fight happens.

What skills does Cyborg have, every fight she won was due to her being bigger and stronger. In the cage she has outweighed her opponents by up to 30 lbs (Akano) Dont you think its a lot harder to beat someone twice your size who juiced up like crazy, has no body fat, more ripped than most male fighters.

What skills does Cyborg have, every fight she won was due to her being bigger and stronger. In the cage she has outweighed her opponents by up to 30 lbs (Akano) Dont you think its a lot harder to beat someone twice your size who juiced up like crazy, has no body fat, more ripped than most male fighters.

Agreed. Cyborg has relied upon her size advantage whereas Rousey has decent size for 135lb and excellent skills at a certain task (armbars). Hard to see Cyborg beating her.

Gotta admit Ronda ground game is beast but I am saying Cyborg has enough BJJ to avoid the armbar at least. Not saying Cyborg going to submit Ronda at all. The only big question for me in Ronda vs Cyborg fight, can Cyborg keep the fight standing up. To me only big hole in Ronda game is her stand up.

Ronda fought Ediene Gomes, a bjj black belt world champion with far superior grappling to Cyborg, and arm barred her in 25 seconds.

It was about as silly as people arguing Fedor vs Brock Lesnar back in the day.
The UFC made Fedor an offer, and he didn't want to come to the UFC.

The UFC has made an offer to Cyborg to come to the UFC and get an immediate title shot. She apparently isn't interested. She has become pretty irrelevant in the last 9mos, just let her fade away.

Ronda fought Ediene Gomes, a bjj black belt world champion with far superior grappling to Cyborg, and arm barred her in 25 seconds.

Well see, I am not sold that Ronda could just arm bar Cyborg like the rest of the female champs. Depending which weight class they fight Cyborg is alot stronger than most of Ronda had fought.

Havent see this Ronda vs Ediene Gnomes fight so cant really say what the big difference between Ediene and Cyborg.

The building of a superfight...ALL X CHROMOSOME!
I think it's a serious fight, but Cyborg making 135 is a huge "IF", and the bigger is how she handles the cut. I take Rousey in this fight. Having seen Cyborg on the ground before, I say Rhonda needs her there once and it's over.

The building of a superfight...ALL X CHROMOSOME!
I think it's a serious fight, but Cyborg making 135 is a huge "IF", and the bigger is how she handles the cut. I take Rousey in this fight. Having seen Cyborg on the ground before, I say Rhonda needs her there once and it's over.

She can make 135, she just needs to cut muscle like Chael used to do to make MW.

pretty weak calling someone out and then asking them to come to your weight class. if you want to call someone out go to their weight class. doesn't matter tho, cyborg is a man and will beat the breaks off of rousey.

then why did she call out Ronda and then decide not to go to her weight class to fight her.

Cyborg started the trash talking right after the IBJFFs, Ronda responded and they have been going back and forth ever since.

I think most people are getting sick of hearing their BS back and forth. Cyborg has no interest at signing with the UFC and proving herself, and Ronda knows the UFC is where the money is at and isn't going to leave the UFC to fight Cyborg for less money.

Back