Rousey BFF ex UFC fighter takes out 2 people in 60 secs! Fighting for World Championship!

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling Discussion' started by estranged, Mar 8, 2020.

1. markys00

markys00 Silver Belt

depends on what you mean by properly paid... some say the guys arent getting properly paid... so...

almost all the women are making over 100k a year. some are making over .5 million a year. a select few, under 5, make over a million a year.

2. Dead Spirit of MMA

Dead Spirit of MMA Blue Belt

And they pretend to hate each other in the UFC while the UFC uses make-believe rankings to tell you who the best fighters in the world are. You've got people "earning" title shots off of losses and wins in other divisions, the UFC switching venues to allow Jones to keep roiding and a whole lot more. The UFC is fake as fuck in so many ways. The fights may be real but that barely matters because the rankings aren't and they'll stack the deck any way they can to get the results they want.

Pro wrestling honestly has less bullshit in it than MMA these days. Why watch MMA fighters pretend to be pro wrestlers when you can just watch the real thing? Unless you really believe all of these guys hate each other because they push at staredowns..."It's real to me, dammit!"

Pro wrestling fans watch pro wrestling, marks watch MMA. It's the marks who think what they're watching is real. Pro wrestling fans know what they're watching. Who honestly believes that a guy like Khabib is one of the best fighters in the world just because the UFC made a few participation trophies below Heavyweight? Only marks believe in that shit because that's what the UFC want them to believe.

Mirko Plat Cop Perry and D.R.H. like this.
  3. baiguishishenme

baiguishishenme Orange Belt

Why are you wasting our time with this nonsense?

4. basedgodfedor

basedgodfedor Black Belt

cope

5. basedgodfedor

basedgodfedor Black Belt

WWE was only mildly entertaining during the attitude era, let go of your youth baba ganoush. It is time to move on

6. Pierced7681

Pierced7681 Black Belt

only good Natalya match I can remember was her vs Charlotte in nxt. I don’t really rate her. Charlotte probably got the best match out of Ronda when they went toe to toe after Jax fucked Beckys eye up.

7. D.R.H.

D.R.H. If you haven't heard...I'm the best! Staff Member Senior Moderator

Why watch Rocky when you can watch actual boxing? Why watch Major League when you can watch a baseball game? Why watch Hoosiers when you can watch a basketball game? Why watch Vision Quest when you can watch a wrestling match? Why watch Any Given Sunday when you can watch a football game? Why watch The Mighty Ducks when you can watch hockey?

8. basedgodfedor

basedgodfedor Black Belt

Movies > broadway type fake fighting bork1}

9. basedgodfedor

basedgodfedor Black Belt

I just realized this got moved to pro wrestling discussion imma head out

10. D.R.H.

Sure thing buddy...go watch Pootie Tang and tell me that with a straight face.

deezy and Batjester like this.
  11. basedgodfedor

basedgodfedor Black Belt

What’s pootie tang? Sounds kewl

12. D.R.H.

Go watch it. It'll have you apologizing in tears for claiming movies are always better than rassling.

deezy likes this.
  13. Batjester

Batjester Thanos is right.

Stupid take, but you did get a "like" for fuckweasel, which I'm now stealing.

deezy and D.R.H. like this.
  14. the_details

the_details Orange Belt

You act as though pro wrestling is somehow a substitution for watching "real fighting". It isn't. Pro wrestling is just a form of live entertainment that some people enjoy. Many of it's fans don't care for MMA, because they aren't watching it for the contest, they are watching it for the entertainment and spectacle.

Still better than Batman v Superman. Which was filled with fake fighting. Also, poor acting, bad dialogue, bad story, goofy looking fights, and MARTHA! Pro wrestling has 100% less Martha.

15. IamStryker

IamStryker Silver Belt

Not the best film but it still had one of the best batman fight scenes ever when he saved supermans mom. Durrr it's fake fighting but it actually looks good instead of the most ridiculous shit ever like girls jumping in the air to hit another girl with her ass.

Batman vs. Superman is not a good film but nothing you listed is even close to as bad as what you find in pro wrestling and it's the same awful shit over and over and over again. It's not hard to find awesome movies. It's extremely hard to find non cringe pro wrestling.

16. D.R.H.

I'm not going to defend everything in rasslin because God knows a lot of it is crap...but it's silly to act like that doesn't apply to every other genre of tv and movies. Anything involving Naomi and her ass is God awful shit and I'd be more than happy to see it purged with fire. I'd say the same thing about the entirety of the Sharknado and Madea series. Rasslin doesn't have a stranglehold (pun intended) on horrible attempts at entertainment...and I don't know why that makes mma fans so insecure and upset. You wouldn't think a sport based on the premise of grown adults kicking the shit out of each other in an oversized dog kennel would attract such sensitive fans.

Batjester likes this.
  17. IamStryker

IamStryker Silver Belt

It's easy to avoid awful television and movies. It's hard as hell to find non cringe pro wrestling.

18. aldeniro78

aldeniro78 Who cares Yellow Card

Same reason you go down on dudes

For fun

BB in Crazy!!!! and D.R.H. like this.
  19. D.R.H.

Sakuraba vs Suzuki was awesome damn it!

20. Based God

Based God Task Force Platinum Member

This comment isn't based.