Rousey BFF ex UFC fighter takes out 2 people in 60 secs! Fighting for World Championship!

Do these ladies get properly paid? Or are they doing this for peanuts like in the UFC?
depends on what you mean by properly paid... some say the guys arent getting properly paid... so...

almost all the women are making over 100k a year. some are making over .5 million a year. a select few, under 5, make over a million a year.

But they are pretending to fight, why not watch a real fight lmao. It’s not like you can watch real dragons and elves and shit but you can watch actual fights instead

And they pretend to hate each other in the UFC while the UFC uses make-believe rankings to tell you who the best fighters in the world are. You've got people "earning" title shots off of losses and wins in other divisions, the UFC switching venues to allow Jones to keep roiding and a whole lot more. The UFC is fake as fuck in so many ways. The fights may be real but that barely matters because the rankings aren't and they'll stack the deck any way they can to get the results they want.

Pro wrestling honestly has less bullshit in it than MMA these days. Why watch MMA fighters pretend to be pro wrestlers when you can just watch the real thing? Unless you really believe all of these guys hate each other because they push at staredowns..."It's real to me, dammit!"

Pro wrestling fans watch pro wrestling, marks watch MMA. It's the marks who think what they're watching is real. Pro wrestling fans know what they're watching. Who honestly believes that a guy like Khabib is one of the best fighters in the world just because the UFC made a few participation trophies below Heavyweight? Only marks believe in that shit because that's what the UFC want them to believe.

And they pretend to hate each other in the UFC while the UFC uses make-believe rankings to tell you who the best fighters in the world are. You've got people "earning" title shots off of losses and wins in other divisions, the UFC switching venues to allow Jones to keep roiding and a whole lot more. The UFC is fake as fuck in so many ways. The fights may be real but that barely matters because the rankings aren't and they'll stack the deck any way they can to get the results they want.

Pro wrestling honestly has less bullshit in it than MMA these days. Why watch MMA fighters pretend to be pro wrestlers when you can just watch the real thing? Unless you really believe all of these guys hate each other because they push at staredowns..."It's real to me, dammit!"

Pro wrestling fans watch pro wrestling, marks watch MMA. It's the marks who think what they're watching is real. Pro wrestling fans know what they're watching. Who honestly believes that a guy like Khabib is one of the best fighters in the world just because the UFC made a few participation trophies below Heavyweight? Only marks believe in that shit because that's what the UFC want them to believe.
cope

lol at the insecure little manbabies feeling the need to put down anyone who watches pro wrestling.
WWE was only mildly entertaining during the attitude era, let go of your youth baba ganoush. It is time to move on

Natty is number 1. She's the one they put with Ronda to make look good and recently, Lacy Evans.

only good Natalya match I can remember was her vs Charlotte in nxt. I don’t really rate her. Charlotte probably got the best match out of Ronda when they went toe to toe after Jax fucked Beckys eye up.

But they are pretending to fight, why not watch a real fight lmao. It’s not like you can watch real dragons and elves and shit but you can watch actual fights instead

Why watch Rocky when you can watch actual boxing? Why watch Major League when you can watch a baseball game? Why watch Hoosiers when you can watch a basketball game? Why watch Vision Quest when you can watch a wrestling match? Why watch Any Given Sunday when you can watch a football game? Why watch The Mighty Ducks when you can watch hockey?

Why watch Rocky when you can watch actual boxing? Why watch Major League when you can watch a baseball game? Why watch Hoosiers when you can watch a basketball game? Why watch Vision Quest when you can watch a wrestling match? Why watch Any Given Sunday when you can watch a football game? Why watch The Mighty Ducks when you can watch hockey?
Movies > broadway type fake fighting bork1}

I just realized this got moved to pro wrestling discussion imma head out

Fuck you and fuck your fake wrasslin'. Take it to the "It's real to me damnit" forum you prepubescent fuckweasel.
Stupid take, but you did get a "like" for fuckweasel, which I'm now stealing.

You act as though pro wrestling is somehow a substitution for watching "real fighting". It isn't. Pro wrestling is just a form of live entertainment that some people enjoy. Many of it's fans don't care for MMA, because they aren't watching it for the contest, they are watching it for the entertainment and spectacle.

You mean shows with great acting and well choreographed fight scenes? What the hell does that have to do with pro wrestling? The vast majority of pro wrestling is cringe as hell. Extremely poor acting, bad dialogue, bad stories, and to top it off the fights look goofy as fuck.
Still better than Batman v Superman. Which was filled with fake fighting. Also, poor acting, bad dialogue, bad story, goofy looking fights, and MARTHA! Pro wrestling has 100% less Martha.

Still better than Batman v Superman. Which was filled with fake fighting. Also, poor acting, bad dialogue, bad story, goofy looking fights, and MARTHA! Pro wrestling has 100% less Martha.

Not the best film but it still had one of the best batman fight scenes ever when he saved supermans mom. Durrr it's fake fighting but it actually looks good instead of the most ridiculous shit ever like girls jumping in the air to hit another girl with her ass.

Batman vs. Superman is not a good film but nothing you listed is even close to as bad as what you find in pro wrestling and it's the same awful shit over and over and over again. It's not hard to find awesome movies. It's extremely hard to find non cringe pro wrestling.

Not the best film but it still had one of the best batman fight scenes ever when he saved supermans mom. Durrr it's fake fighting but it actually looks good instead of the most ridiculous shit ever like girls jumping in the air to hit another girl with her ass.

Batman vs. Superman is not a good film but nothing you listed is even close to as bad as what you find in pro wrestling and it's the same awful shit over and over and over again. It's not hard to find awesome movies. It's extremely hard to find non cringe pro wrestling.

I'm not going to defend everything in rasslin because God knows a lot of it is crap...but it's silly to act like that doesn't apply to every other genre of tv and movies. Anything involving Naomi and her ass is God awful shit and I'd be more than happy to see it purged with fire. I'd say the same thing about the entirety of the Sharknado and Madea series. Rasslin doesn't have a stranglehold (pun intended) on horrible attempts at entertainment...and I don't know why that makes mma fans so insecure and upset. You wouldn't think a sport based on the premise of grown adults kicking the shit out of each other in an oversized dog kennel would attract such sensitive fans.

I'm not going to defend everything in rasslin because God knows a lot of it is crap...but it's silly to act like that doesn't apply to every other genre of tv and movies. Anything involving Naomi and her ass is God awful shit and I'd be more than happy to see it purged with fire. I'd say the same thing about the entirety of the Sharknado and Madea series. Rasslin doesn't have a stranglehold (pun intended) on horrible attempts at entertainment...and I don't know why that makes mma fans so insecure and upset. You wouldn't think a sport based on the premise of grown adults kicking the shit out of each other in an oversized dog kennel would attract such sensitive fans.

It's easy to avoid awful television and movies. It's hard as hell to find non cringe pro wrestling.

It's easy to avoid awful television and movies. It's hard as hell to find non cringe pro wrestling.

Sakuraba vs Suzuki was awesome damn it!

Back