Rousey BFF ex UFC fighter takes out 2 people in 60 secs! Fighting for World Championship!

How are the ratings for the WWE? I heard somewhere they are on a decline.

They’ve been awful lately, but Vince always has some excuse for that. He’s been blaming the decline on the last few months on Monday Night Football.

The product has been getting better, but everybody was pissed with The Fiend losing to Goldberg in Saudi Arabia and Baszler squashing everyone at Elimination Chamber last night...

only good matches Lynch has ever had were against Charlotte. Charlotte is easily the best female on the roster and I don’t even watch much pro wrasslin anymore unless my kid turns it on.

Nobody is interested in Charlotte anymore, unfortunately, regardless of how good of a worker she is...

And she is good.

I still think think Lynch is the best woman on the roster, though. Followed by Asuka with Charlotte coming in 3rd.

You could’ve mentioned ‘WWE’ in the title. Would’ve saved a lot of clicks.

All this idiot ever does is post tweets with no context or any of his own input.

I've seen some pics/clips and it looked like complete shit. There was no real match. A bunch of one-shots or very brief beatdowns. Baszler is a joke and will wash out worse than Rousey eventually. If you think people were sick of Rousey squashing everyone, wait until Baszler does it. You're going to see Mighty Mouse-esque fan revolts with people leaving the arena. Rousey will screw up again when they bring her back to help and/or work with Baszler.

The crowd turned on the match pretty bad. Plus, they were in Philly and they take their wrestling seriously out there...

Baszler would eliminate her opponents req quick, so there would be these 3 minute lulls of her just walking around and waiting for the next opponent to enter the match.

Word is, a lot of fans were leaving before the match even ended so they could beat the traffic...

They’ve been awful lately, but Vince always has some excuse for that. He’s been blaming the decline on the last few months on Monday Night Football.

The product has been getting better, but everybody was pissed with The Fiend losing to Goldberg in Saudi Arabia and Baszler squashing everyone at Elimination Chamber last night...

Nobody is interested in Charlotte anymore, unfortunately, regardless of how good of a worker she is...

And she is good.

I still think think Lynch is the best woman on the roster, though. Followed by Asuka with Charlotte coming in 3rd.

Disagree. lynch Is definitely over but has never had a good match outside of Charlotte carrying her. Asuka is legit but sucks at wwe style wrestling.

Top five female workers I’d go

1. Charlotte
2. Banks
3. Bayley
4. Kairi
5. Asuka

Disagree. lynch Is definitely over but has never had a good match outside of Charlotte carrying her. Asuka is legit but sucks at wwe style wrestling.

1. Charlotte
2. Banks
3. Bayley
4. Kairi
5. Asuka

we will have to agree to disagree...

come on bro, Charlotte can straight up go in the ring. Her character may be overexposed but she’s a beast when it comes to actual wrestling.

Not going to lie, she has a great moonsault, even better than some of the guys...

And she sometimes has like a dead lift powerbomb spot, Rampage Jackson style, that is always impressive.

Charlotte%2BFlair%2B-%2BDeadlift%2BSitout%2BPowerbomb.gif

Untitled-1.gif

You could’ve mentioned ‘WWE’ in the title. Would’ve saved a lot of clicks.
I don't think he wanted to save any clicks. He wanted to post clickbait and waste as many as possible.

That was a good throwback but of course didn’t sit well with some of the crowds here.

The crowd turned on the match pretty bad. Plus, they were in Philly and they take their wrestling seriously out there...

Baszler would eliminate her opponents req quick, so there would be these 3 minute lulls of her just walking around and waiting for the next opponent to enter the match.

Word is, a lot of fans were leaving before the match even ended so they could beat the traffic...

Wow, that is some shitty planning. Baszler just doesn't look like a monster. If Lynch beats her at Mania, it does nothing for her. If Baszler wins, there will be riots.

As European and Dutchie I must say I never understood this fake wrestling game... It is beyond terrible. Lmao.

Natty is number 1. She's the one they put with Ronda to make look good and recently, Lacy Evans.

1. Charlotte
2. Banks
3. Bayley
4. Kairi
5. Asuka

lol at the insecure little manbabies feeling the need to put down anyone who watches pro wrestling.

{<redford}Good for her
She deserves it she been in the
Game for a long time

Do these ladies get properly paid? Or are they doing this for peanuts like in the UFC?

And she is good.

lynch? lynch the best?

i hope u mean gimmick wise... even that has gone to shit a few months ago.

her wrestling is average at best

Back