Rousey BFF ex UFC fighter takes out 2 people in 60 secs! Fighting for World Championship!

She wasnt Ronda's protoge.

Shayna was one of WMMA's OG's, she made her debut back in 2003. She's one of the original trailblazers.

Rousey didnt make her pro debut till nearly 10 years later in 2011.

She wasnt Ronda's protoge.

Shayna was one of WMMA's OG's, she made her debut back in 2003. She's one of the original trailblazers.

Rousey didnt make her pro debut till nearly 10 years later in 2011.
Edited

Poor Asuka...

I understand that they can’t let her win because she already has half of the tag team title, but they should have just let someone else take her place if they were just going to make it a giant squash match.

The tag team elimination chamber match should have main evented. It has some decent spots.

giphy.gif

Imagine her competing in the UFC, it would be total annihilation for women's division there.

Good for Shayna for carving out a post fighting career.

Women’s wrestling was pretty awesome when I was a kid. They were all pretty much dime pieces and any time they actually wrestled, it was something like a bra and panties match. Times have changed

<2>

Imagine her competing in the UFC, it would be total annihilation for women's division there.

Baszler in the UFC? I’d imagine it would look something like this...

giphy.gif

tumblr_nb7gvdHU7o1tcfs15o1_400.gif

Bonus: it would also probably look like this if she fought Cyborg...

tumblr_ozss16DnB31qd4esao1_400.gifv

that is wackest elimination chamber ive ever seen lol

Bring back the likes of Stacy Kiebler and get rid of these manly girls.

Fuck you and fuck your fake wrasslin'. Take it to the "It's real to me damnit" forum you prepubescent fuckweasel.

she actually has a real passion for it. like super fan type of person. that's pretty cool for her. those kind of people never get into those positions.

Back