• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

Obviously, he just missed the call. No way they would allow some to do things others can't!

Think about it just a little bit.
who racially abused him on ABC? I mean he must be talking about something equally as outrageous as racism no? Why else would he try and play victim at a time like this?

who racially abused him on ABC? I mean he must be talking about something equally as outrageous as racism no? Why else would he try and play victim at a time like this?

So only racism is bad? All other forms of insults are ok? Got it.

We are talking about a guy who makes Memorial Day about himself.

What were the horrible statements made about him on ABC?

These are the same people who were equating calling someone racist to calling someone a racial slur yesterday.

For all we know, they said Trump was a bad president. That's the type of soft tush shit we're talking about.

So only racism is bad? All other forms of insults are ok? Got it.
so it wasnt racism? ok then, apologies.

can you provide some evidence of insults that are equivalent to racism then? something equally as outrageous? genuinely asking as I rarely watch american news segments

lol at trump whining about insults. The same guy who built his presidency on insulting people. What a weak bitch.

Probably zero?
MjM2Mjk1NDk1NSMvc1ZNTTNZX2xDd1p3NHNFdl9xQjlxM2NlbEVrPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vcWpqcXd4cXppbndiczg4YmlqbnlxN2hxeHNnd2h5dXZ6bmhkNjNkbWZ4b3FoZWpnb3V4dzFzZ3hmNWEzZzlyZi5naWY.gif

so it wasnt racism? ok then, apologies.

can you provide some evidence of insults that are equivalent to racism then? something equally as outrageous? genuinely asking as I rarely watch american news segments

Well to be fair.. Bill Maher does accuse him of looking like an orangutan...

Trump's like the guy who gets pilloried for calling someone the N-word and then when he sees the empathy and support given the person he insulted says, "Hey, do you see the absolutely horrible stuff people are saying about ME? Where's the concern over my dignity??"

He is one dumb, oblivious mofo.

Maybe they don't like him enough to apologize. Human behavior in action; news at 11, Mr. President.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back