• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

ABC has allowed journo's on the air who say they believe Trump is guilty of obstruction in the Mueller probe.

If that's not the same as comparing a black person to a monkey I don't know what it.

#apologizetotrumpABC
tenor.gif

Yeah a lot of people on here don't even realize Maher was once on a different network, although to be fair most were about 5yo back then..
ah was that for his comments after 9/11? I wasnt politically aware back then but heard about him getting fired from his previous show/network

Yikes. Didn't even know about that. Unless he was quoting someone it's hard to imagine that being taken out of context.

Sadly he wasn't quoting anybody.. he was making a reference that he would rather be the slave taking care of the house cooking then being the slave in the feilds..

It was an odd moment for sure..

Yikes. Didn't even know about that. Unless he was quoting someone it's hard to imagine that being taken out of context.
It was a joke about doing labor work. A guest said something about field work and Bill said "I don't do that stuff, I'm a house n!gger".

Wasn’t quoting anybody, just making a joke that got boos. I think after that his black ex girlfriend came out and started accusing him of being a racist but nothing happened, he’s still on TV. You can look it all up.

lol at trump whining about insults. The same guy who built his presidency on insulting people. What a weak bitch.

It's even worse when you realize Trump is a guy who has a literal rule for life that is to never apologize or say you're sorry even when you know you were wrong.

But he can unashamedly fault someone for not apologizing to him. Massive, Great Pyramid-level stones on this guy.

Well, tbf, a lot of people attack Trump because of his skin color.... It's just not racist because Orange isn't a race.

Serious question, but is it at all possible that Roseanne didn't know Valerie was black?

books_valerie_jarrett_88815_c0-164-3000-1913_s885x516.jpg

valerie-jarrett.jpg

lol at trump whining about insults. The same guy who built his presidency on insulting people. What a weak bitch.
There is no level of hypocrisy from Trump that won't be defended by his braindead cult followers.

ah was that for his comments after 9/11? I wasnt politically aware back then but heard about him getting fired from his previous show/network
His firing was kind of bullshit too. All he said was that the terrorists are insane psychotics, but that coward isn't really accurate in describing taking over a plane full of people with a box cutter and flying it into a building killing yourself as well.

His firing was kind of bullshit too. All he said was that the terrorists are insane psychotics, but that coward isn't really accurate in describing taking over a plane full of people with a box cutter and flying it into a building killing yourself as well.
And the right wing was all about his firing.

It was a joke about doing labor work. A guest said something about field work and Bill said "I don't do that stuff, I'm a house n!gger".

Everyone knows the rule: A white person can say "n----r" if they are applying the word to themselves and the comment is self-deprecating.

Bill nailed it. Nothing but net.

Back