Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

Just stop it. Hulu doesn't give a shit about the residual money going to her. They wanted to censor her content for political reasons, end of discussion.

They don't want to be associated with her in any way because she has shown herself to be a racist cunt.

There ought to be nothing political about that.

gawd damn 88 pages. <Sansa00>

I know right? Page after page of people defending indefensible racist bullshit.

So no thread on the bitch thats suing Jamie Foxx for slapping her with his dick back in 2002?

Yall slipping
It deserves a thread imo. Apperantly in 2002 he asked her for oral and ahe refused. So he slapped his dick on her face. It got me thinking how long must his dick be to slap it with a woman standing up.

No, no I did not. Hence the leave me alone location and sig. But people keep quoting me and I keep responding because OCD so.....yeah. Strange epidemic of douchiness all over the forum lately though. Even for sherdog.

I was happy to have you in the war room.

One you realize how defensive everyone is when you disagree with them on anything, it's very easy to navigate in here.

Let the other guy get worked up.

I was happy to have you in the war room.

One you realize how defensive everyone is when you disagree with them on anything, it's very easy to navigate in here.

Let the other guy get worked up.
Wasn't really the war room necessarily. I just had 4 conversations in 4 sub-forums that quickly turned into someone cussing me out, even though I was being polite. Just needed a break from this place for a few days. Been douche central around here lately.

I don't know his contract stipulations, so I couldn't say.

Are his movies still in their original run too? He profits from them too, ya know.
Hey, completely different Spacey rapes boys, Roseanne tweets offensive shit

Wasn't really the war room necessarily. I just had 4 conversations in 4 sub-forums that quickly turned into someone cussing me out, even though I was being polite. Just needed a break from this place for a few days. Been douche central around here lately.

Yeah, I hear you.

I kind of revel in getting cussed out at this point. It just shows how weak their argument is when they have to go personal instead

Back