News Rose warns Valentina about Andrade's power "I've never been hit like that before"

Valentina can take care of herself without a therapist she’ll be fine. Nunes is 10 miles better than JA & has far more power.

Lol at you dumb fucks comparing Andrade to Nunez. Completely different styles. So DC beat all HWs but then loses to Jones. Fedor beats all HWs but struggles with MWs and LHWs. Andrade has waaaaaaaay more mobility than Nunez and better cardio (actually not sure about the cardio). Of course Sheeva should win but to act like they're anywhere near similar is fucking stupid. You dipshits dont know what you're watching. Just like when y'all suck that McGregor dick.

Andrade looks even more powerful in 125. The way she effortlessly dropped Kaitlyn has me worried about Shevchenko.
BrokenPleasedAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Why is Henry Cejudo beating up that poor woman?

while anything can happen in fight,

i would be surprised if val didn't win and make it look easy

the bullet is in a class of her own at 125.

she is legit as can be

I would imagine that Val faced some reasonable hitters during her Thai Boxing career also.

I’ve followed her career, and I think she didn’t face a hard hitter on MT. Val was great at MT in part because she has a judo background as a black belt; her throws were spectacular; and she mostly won by superior take downs.

I’ve followed her career, and I think she didn’t face a hard hitter on MT. Val was great at MT in part because she has a judo background as a black belt; her throws were spectacular; and she mostly won by superior take downs.

Not sure I agree that she faced nobody that could hit in her Muay Thai career but we can leave that debate be.
I would suggest that Val has faced way better strikers through her career. I would also suggest that fighting a weight class up against women who were able to compete a full weight class even higher in mma, she has faced a wee bit of natural power from technically better strikers than Andrade. I think she should be able to manage the power of a girl who is able to fight at 115 and is coming to 125.

Don't get me wrong, Andrade can bang but she is wild and is not so powerful that she is absolutely going to kill everyone she clips like Ngannou or something. I am sure being a professional and a veteran, Val will be well prepared for this fight.

Lol at you dumb fucks comparing Andrade to Nunez. Completely different styles. So DC beat all HWs but then loses to Jones. Fedor beats all HWs but struggles with MWs and LHWs. Andrade has waaaaaaaay more mobility than Nunez and better cardio (actually not sure about the cardio). Of course Sheeva should win but to act like they're anywhere near similar is fucking stupid. You dipshits dont know what you're watching. Just like when y'all suck that McGregor dick.

Nunes vs Andrade. Who ya got?

Andrade looks even more powerful in 125. The way she effortlessly dropped Kaitlyn has me worried about Shevchenko.
Just watch the way Andrade throws punches...sure she has power but technically is terrible...Val will tear her apart.

Who cares if Nunes hits harder that doesn't mean Andrade doesn't hit hard as fuck too. I'm worried for Val in this fight. People have just been casually overlooking Andrade as if she's just a live body to feed to Val.
Val is the rightful favorite but this is the most intriguing match up for her since she fought JJ for the belt so I am hype. I am not even much of a WMMA fan but Andrade and Val are two that I always watch.

Just watch the way Andrade throws punches...sure she has power but technically is terrible...Val will tear her apart.
Technically she's not clean but she's a bit like Wandy, she has good strategy and timing with her windmill punches. Plus she almost always has a huge advantage when it comes to physicality.

That wasn't effortless. She threw her whole body into that shot. Tried to cave her organs in.

She's never been hit like that, but has she ever been slammed like that?

Back