News Rose warns Valentina about Andrade's power "I've never been hit like that before"

Andrade is getting lit up like a Brazilian Christmas tree

i dont see anyyyyy way she can beat bullet.bullet has worlds better striking and grappling defense

Stipe is level BEYOND Ngannou in striking and in grappling but..

Andrade looks even more powerful in 125. The way she effortlessly dropped Kaitlyn has me worried about Shevchenko.
BrokenPleasedAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif
<JagsKiddingMe>

Not even by Pat ? I’m talking bout sparring of course .

I’ve never seen a Brazilian Christmas tree lit up. Is it done excruciatingly slow, bit at a time, over 25 minutes?
I thought you said you haven’t seen a Brazilian Christmas tree lit up...

imagine if Andrade KO's Shevchenko stiff. anyways im expecting a boring UD by valentina here

The only way that happens is if Adrade suddenly becomes technical. Valentina is a technical striker who has faced some of the best in two different sports. Anything can happen sure, Andrade seems sloppy which is just asking for a shin to the lips. May not be the boring ud you seem to hope for.

Who cares if Nunes hits harder that doesn't mean Andrade doesn't hit hard as fuck too. I'm worried for Val in this fight. People have just been casually overlooking Andrade as if she's just a live body to feed to Val.

i dont see anyyyyy way she can beat bullet.bullet has worlds better striking and grappling defense
I agree. People should ask themselves if they think Andrade would have a good shot at beating Nunes, then consider that an undersized Valentina gave Nunes a solid battle twice.

Who cares if Nunes hits harder that doesn't mean Andrade doesn't hit hard as fuck too. I'm worried for Val in this fight. People have just been casually overlooking Andrade as if she's just a live body to feed to Val.

All top fighters are dangerous. I am guessing that Valentina considers her a threat and takes her seriously which is far more important than what fans feel like. The woman is a seasoned veteran. Just curious, what odds would you give Andrade against Nunes?

Stipe is level BEYOND Ngannou in striking and in grappling but..

Actually, Ngannou seemed rather patient and far more intelligent than he has in the past. Stipe is a superior fighter in many respects, however, he seems to be maturing and followed the plan well. Had he come in the same as their first fight, the result could very well have been different. Andrade comes in swinging for the fences, she may be in for a terrible education in the later rounds.

Andrade looks even more powerful in 125. The way she effortlessly dropped Kaitlyn has me worried about Shevchenko.
BrokenPleasedAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif
She has the power but that blitz is ripe for a Valentina counter, and she has been stopped so..

Back