News Rose warns Valentina about Andrade's power "I've never been hit like that before"

She's basically saying that Andrade hits like a truck and that Valentina gotta watch out for that kind of power.

-She said all it takes for Andrade is to connect 1 time to finish the fight.
-Rose's fought Andrade so she said she has never been hit that hard before.
-Rose also said she's trained with Valentina and she hits hard as well but that Andrade is different.

Min. 26:51

Valentina needs to watch out for her clinch knees. She's likes to throw them to stay busy and make a little room but she'll most likely get slammed or taken down if she does it. I think it's one of her few borderline bad habits.

Lol at you dumb fucks comparing Andrade to Nunez. Completely different styles. So DC beat all HWs but then loses to Jones. Fedor beats all HWs but struggles with MWs and LHWs. Andrade has waaaaaaaay more mobility than Nunez and better cardio (actually not sure about the cardio). Of course Sheeva should win but to act like they're anywhere near similar is fucking stupid. You dipshits dont know what you're watching. Just like when y'all suck that McGregor dick.

tenor.gif

Anyone can get caught in MMA, but Valentina is a much more skilled striker. I think many forget the fight between Joanna and Andrade. Joanna picked her apart for five rounds by keeping her distance.

I don't want to get into it further, because then it will start to sound like I'm using MMA math to make a point.

Back