News Rose warns Valentina about Andrade's power "I've never been hit like that before"

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
She's basically saying that Andrade hits like a truck and that Valentina gotta watch out for that kind of power.

-She said all it takes for Andrade is to connect 1 time to finish the fight.
-Rose's fought Andrade so she said she has never been hit that hard before.
-Rose also said she's trained with Valentina and she hits hard as well but that Andrade is different.

Min. 26:51

Andrade looks even more powerful in 125. The way she effortlessly dropped Kaitlyn has me worried about Shevchenko.
BrokenPleasedAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Val fought Nunes twice.Andrade is a poor man's power Nunes
Not even that though. She's kinda like Romero. Powerful strikes and a wrestler but actually not good striking but powerful so it doesn't matter. Nunes has very technical punches and striking. Best display is her Cyborg fight. Cyborg was a heavy punch but kept her head centered and sloppy striking. Nunes dodged and countered.

Andrade looks even more powerful in 125. The way she effortlessly dropped Kaitlyn has me worried about Shevchenko.
BrokenPleasedAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

I see Valentina using distance better to avoid body shots from Andrade, poking her at range with jabs and kicks but that was a great gameplan for that fight.

I think she’s tryin to say something with that statement and honestly I buy it . I see the hair cuts I see the attitude . These type of women will rule the sport because some
May just look a way

Back