News Rose Namajunas vs. Jessica Andrade 2 is close to being finalized for UFC 249 on April 18 in Brooklyn

Rose willl be winning until Jessica catches her again and has her contemplating retirement

That slam KO was a once in a career thing. Rose easily wins this one.

Rose fanboys act as if she dominated 4 rounds and got caught in the 5th

she got murdered in the 2nd round after winning a 10-9 first lmao

Dope!!!! Whoever wins gets the next shot. War Rose!!!

you think what she was doing in the first fight was "point fighting"???
Yeah, you think she should do the same? Throwing headkicks would help. Andrade will grab a hold of Rose sooner or later.

Andrades chin has been slowly deteriorating, and Zhang might have cracked it wide open. Rose is still going to have problems everytime Jessica gets her hands on her. Rose chances are better in a 3 round fight in this one.

my guess would be a joanna/rose rematch for the belt if both of them win these fights.

Nice. I think we see the return of Thug Rose for this one.

I like her decision to go after the rematch. Always a fan

Pointless rematch. I absolutely abhor this kind of matchmaking. It's lazy and stagnates the division.

Rose already has ptsd from the last time Andrade KTFO of her.

Rose fanboys act as if she dominated 4 rounds and got caught in the 5th

she got murdered in the 2nd round after winning a 10-9 first lmao
Pretty dominant 10-9. Schooling Android up until then. Dunno why it's a garbage take to think that. Pettis KOing WB after getting wrecked 10-9 is a fluke to most but a 115 girl getting slammed isnt?

I wonder what that leaves Saurez with certainly not Karate Hottie?

Pretty dominant 10-9. Schooling Android up until then. Dunno why it's a garbage take to think that. Pettis KOing WB after getting wrecked 10-9 is a fluke to most but a 115 girl getting slammed isnt?
Jessica was turnin Rose's leg into burger meat and she was visually slowing down due to Andrade's pressure, the fight wasn't as dominant as people like to remember it.

Jessica was turnin Rose's leg into burger meat and she was visually slowing down due to Andrade's pressure, the fight wasn't as dominant as people like to remember it.
Fair enough. I saw the tide changing too. Maybe I'm just one of those rere Thug Rose stans

{<shrug}

Back