News Rose Namajunas vs. Jessica Andrade 2 is close to being finalized for UFC 249 on April 18 in Brooklyn

Yes, great fight! Rose should take it this time, she looked phenomenal until then slam last time

I'm looking forward to Rose vs Weili after both win their respective fights.

Good for Rose to want the rematch, but this is a mistake. If Andrade hasn't been ruined by Zhang then she should be able to get to rose late.

People keep referencing Rose's dominance like she was doing it for 3 rounds. Andrade was already starting to touch Rose in the 2nd round.

Rose can't deal with Andrade's aggression and pressure. She'll catch her at some point.
She dealt w it fine. If she can avoid the slam she can win

Rose is incredible and only getting better. She really went Super Saiyan after training valentina. Three round fight really favors her too
You need hair for super saiyan. Just saiyan..

She has to avoid:
Being slammed
Being leg kicked
Being punched in the face

For fifteen minutes to win. The logic flying in here is nuts. She was gassing and compromised in the 2nd round already with an ending you would see coming just not VIA slam.

19da718e7cbc9647252afacf69eb5672.jpg

Im in. Hopefully she doesn't get dropped on her brain early.

Seriously....why? Unless it was for a belt, this is a pointless rematch.

Rose wants to conquer her demons, I could think of many other WMMA rematches I have zero interest in...
giphy.gif

Once again terrible timing by UFC. This rematch should've happened right after the first fight.

Gonna be an awesome fight, one of the rare WMMA fights I"m looking forward, sorry @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Rose was beating the piss out of Andrade for that entire fight. She made a mistake, she'll fix it
Naw everybody knows Rose has better striking. Many of us also new that she get can get bullied. Honestly Andrade has the easier adjustments to make in a rematch.

Rose will box the fuck out of her again, but this time will find a more intelligent way to defend takedowns (ie not go for the same arm lock over and over again), and win a clear 30-27 UD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back