Rose Namajunas remains traumatized by Conor McGregors bus attack

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/24578282/rose-namajunas-traumatized-conor-mcgregor-bus-attack

Acording to her coach, Rose "still doesn't leave her house."
Then he goes on to contradict himself and says she has been coming to the gym and going on nature walks but "staying away from places where there are lots of people."

What the fuck man. I cant believe this.

Are they targeting a lawsuit or something?

What he meant to say was, she goes on periodic nature walks but is now paralyzed with fear of loading docks, warehouses, delivery trucks, and other places known to contain dolleys.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/24578282/rose-namajunas-traumatized-conor-mcgregor-bus-attack

Acording to her coach, Rose "still doesn't leave her house."
Then he goes on to contradict himself and says she has been coming to the gym and going on nature walks but "staying away from places where there are lots of people."

What the fuck man. I cant believe this.

Are they targeting a lawsuit or something?

She's always had issues. Everyone deals with trauma differently.

Weak minded culture... Everyone wants to be a victim...

Paint me surprised that someone who was raped as a child, then groomed as a teenager to marry her statuary rapist. Suffered mental breakdowns before nearly all fights, and now struggles to cope with Conor fucking mcgregor throwing a fucking dolly at a bus, to which she wasn’t targeted and only inadvertently involved with. Shocked
Source or GTFO

Until you’ve had the fucking Burger King throw a dolly at you, you couldn’t possibly understand.

Rose is amping up the theatrics for a well-timed civil suite. Rose is a weird bald girl that is married to her pedo groomer who weighs 300 more pounds than she does.

Pat-Barry-Rose-training.jpg

Caption - Pat Barry like "Once I shave her head she gonna be ready to bang!"

If 30 drunk irish guys were coming to attack and throw heavy objects at a sherdogger they would have no fear and take them all on at the same time.

Kind of weird that THIS is the reason for Sherdog to turn on Rose, no? It was only a few months ago when she was celebrated for knocking out another woman Sherdog quickly turned on in Joanna. No wonder why there’s hardly any actual fighters on Sherdog.

i'm convinced most mma fighters have serious mental problems

hell yeah, especially the chicks. they could just leach off some rich dude and instead they spend their time get kicked and punched. i just remember when britney spazzed out and shaved all her hair off...

If true she should lose her fighters license. You can't have a mentally unstable fighter taking blows to the head. She puts everyone at risk.

hell yeah, especially the chicks. they could just leach off some rich dude and instead they spend their time get kicked and punched. i just remember when britney spazzed out and shaved all her hair off...
Don’t know how many rich dudes A-Man-da Nunes or Valentina Schevchenko could attract tho....

Back