Rose Namajunas remains traumatized by Conor McGregors bus attack

If memory serves, Rose has been dealing with anxiety issues for a long time. I'm not surprised that being in a bus attacked by screaming hooligans who smash the windows of the vehicle has been problematic for her.

Lol, the Colin queers bout to start going after Rose now. Gotta stand by your man I suppose.

Weird, how MMA fighters aren't afraid to admit they are afraid of something, while here on Sherdog we have to laugh at them, to prove our bravery.

Most members here are dumb as a box of rocks.

If my memory serves me correct she explained it on tuf.

I can recall her opening up on TUF about being abused but not sure she specified sexual, could have been physical and emotional.
Did think at the time, there is Pat Barry just pouncing in on an emotionally vulnerable teenager and found their relationship creepy ever since.
There is a small chance she did go into more specifics and I blanked it, not really wanting to hear that shit watching TUF and could easily have spaced out, usually doing something else when watching TUF and it was years ago.

(Has to fight Jessica Andrade next)

“Omg I have anxiety my head hurts and I can’t go outside!”

Shit I don’t blame her

I wonder what the UFC thinks about this. It seems everyone except her have dropped their cases against mcgregor.

images

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/24578282/rose-namajunas-traumatized-conor-mcgregor-bus-attack

Acording to her coach, Rose "still doesn't leave her house."
Then he goes on to contradict himself and says she has been coming to the gym and going on nature walks but "staying away from places where there are lots of people."

What the fuck man. I cant believe this.

Are they targeting a lawsuit or something?

She has no basis for a lawsuit...she wasn't injured and she still fought so she lost no income...no case,

I would milk it as much as possible, get that $$

she has no case...she wasn't injured...if she was so traumatized, how come she still fought? she didn't lose any income...all the basis of a civil lawsuit...

ahahahah
She's got some mental issues, leave her be.

I mean, she married Pat Barry. If that's not an indicator of mental illness, I don't know what is.

Heh I didn’t even know she was there when it happened.

Ok, but if you can’t defend you should get stripped. Miss ME with the drama.

Lmao thats hilarious. What a THUG. It has to be a lawsuit thing they cant be serious.

Back