Rose Namajunas remains traumatized by Conor McGregors bus attack

Rose as we speak:

mayweather-smile.jpg
Any time a conor fan says that conor did so well and better than actual boxers - show me a floyd fight in which he walked forward with a high guard and was laughing in between rounds. That's right never --- he was fighting a bum and it showed.

Not surprising since she always had a problem with the mental side of the game.

Not surprising since she always had a problem with the mental side of the game.
Pat Barry needs to take her see a therapist. Bet she is hairy AF where it counts despite the bald head.

Why no body speaks up on her dating pat Barry , shit kinda weird . I’m not saying age counts but shit I’m 22 I couldn’t bang no 17 years old .he had to break her shit in young . I swear I remember him fighting like in 09 . How long has he been fucking her young ass ?

I believe her coach. Not because I think this was a terribly traumatizing experience..... I just think she is actually a crazy person.

On the Joe Rogan podcast she was talking about how she got into martial arts because she was a white girl in a rough latino/black neighborhood and used to get into street fights as a kid. Now all of a sudden she can't function as a human being because Coker McTapper threw a dolley at a bus she was on. I call BS.

why she didn't sue her? would have probably got a lot of money, especially in this day and age

Hope Khabib takes this diva down ,and beat the crap out of him..

she'll be okay by Saturday evening if Karolina wins.....she wants nothing to do with Andrade

I don't think Karolina has a chance in hell against Andrade but she did beat Rose already and I'm not sure she couldn't do it again

She hasn't really fixed the hole in her game that lost her that fight, Joanna just didn't exploit it enough

On the Joe Rogan podcast she was talking about how she got into martial arts because she was a white girl in a rough latino/black neighborhood and used to get into street fights as a kid. Now all of a sudden she can't function as a human being because Coker McTapper threw a dolley at a bus she was on. I call BS.
Thug Rose is mentally an Emo-boy

Setting up a psych defense for a lawsuit. It had some crazy effect on her but yet she was able to go out that night or whatever and put on an amazing performance. She’s perfectly fine.

Get that money baby, I ain't mad ;)
This.

F@ck a Colin McGregor and any other entitled cunt that thinks they can run around doing anything they want without consequence.

Take him for everything he's got.

Back