Rose Namajunas remains traumatized by Conor McGregors bus attack

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches.gif

She prefers to get out and about in the mountains rather than hang out where there's shitloads of people?

Sounds mentally fine to me.

I mean, have you met people?

Last edited:
I don't think Karolina has a chance in hell against Andrade but she did beat Rose already and I'm not sure she couldn't do it again

She hasn't really fixed the hole in her game that lost her that fight, Joanna just didn't exploit it enough

Hey, Karolina's got a chance bro. Andrade doesn't really cut off the cage, she just chases, and if there's something Karolina does well, it's move.

Still, Andrade should be a huge favorite. I see a path to victory for Karolina though.

I ain't mad Rose

Sue that stupid Irishman for everything you can get

Bullshit. Either she is BSing to get a lawsuit or she is not really ok in her head.

This incident was not related to her at all. If she had a stalker I would understand but this is just not logical.

Are there any WMMA fighters with no issues? I think Miesha Tate is the only one but she's retired.

Ronda went batshit crazy after losing. Rose won't leave her house because of an incident where she didn't even get hurt, despite being a fighter... Joanna still thinks she's the champion. Amanda wears a lion mask in public. Claudia and PVZ needed fun bags to boost their self esteem. Cyborg... well, is Cyborg.

Ohh. Yea, Valentina. War Valentina!

In all honesty after that event I've been avoiding all dollies.

What a load of shit lol. That girl is the last girl to be traumatized over a broken fucking window lol

I would think she would be more traumatized from Pat Barry taking advantage of her when he was an adult and she was under age.

Paint me surprised that someone who was raped as a child, then groomed as a teenager to marry her statuary rapist. Suffered mental breakdowns before nearly all fights, and now struggles to cope with Conor fucking mcgregor throwing a fucking dolly at a bus, to which she wasn’t targeted and only inadvertently involved with. Shocked

<escalate99>

Any time a conor fan says that conor did so well and better than actual boxers - show me a floyd fight in which he walked forward with a high guard and was laughing in between rounds. That's right never --- he was fighting a bum and it showed.
b-but

Chael said he wasn’t carrying Conor, because that’s illegal,

so

Weird, how MMA fighters aren't afraid to admit they are afraid of something, while here on Sherdog we have to laugh at them, to prove our bravery.

Back