Rose Namajunas not getting Cornered by Pat Berry

The guy seems incredibly controlling and omnipresent. Glad she stood up to him.

I'm 30 right now and when I was 23 I dated a girl that was 14. I just dumbed her after 9 months because is like having a kid and not a girlfriend. It was fun the first few months, you know fetish and all, but then things get real... so I said no thank you I'm out of it.

50574684.jpg

Maybe she's tired of being referred to as Pat Barry's girlfriend, instead of Rose Namajunas.

Yeah it's like the girl matures
But the guy was already matured

The guy was a stepping stone. He helped her mature now she's moved on.

Dayum

I hate knowing this shit lol
but of course...when you're smashing someone young, you know it's bound to end sooner than later....better bust that up while you can....
njP8QxN.gif

Didn't Pat start banging Rose when she was 18 and he was 32? Something like that.

I'm 30 right now and when I was 23 I dated a girl that was 14. I just dumbed her after 9 months because is like having a kid and not a girlfriend. It was fun the first few months, you know fetish and all, but then things get real... so I said no thank you I'm out of it.

1408.gif

Pat prolly got tired of watching WMMA and will watch the James bond marathon instead.

I don't know in what country do you live, but here in europe the age of consent is 14.

I'm from the UK, and don't even try to make out as if I'm the odd one....................

You love the drama, don't you?

Edit: meant to quote peacemaster.
Noob! If you gonna insult someone it kinda undermines your attempts if you fail at using a quote system on a forum!

Back