Rose Namajunas not getting Cornered by Pat Berry

Umm...she always kinda looks that way though you know. Umm... If you watch some of her other interviews she has that Diaz camera awkwardness you know. Umm....maybe they are having issues but it sounds more to me like wishful thinking on Sherdog's part you know.

Fixed

I almost thought she was gonna say "as a friend" after she said "I love him"
Girls say wierd shit when they break up

My ex was like "I hope you find someone else" bwhahaha I was thinking "you really don't give a fuck" it's just one of those things girls say

Oh no, the grown man who has been banging her since she was in high school isn't going to corner her?

He wierds me out with his pre fight antics when cornering her. Maybe he wierds her out with that shit too.

Her odds of winning increased, IMO.
Thats what I thought too. Her last fight Barry was trying to get Rose all fired up when her coach kept telling her to stay calm. Mixed signals aren't helping anyone.

He wierds me out with his pre fight antics when cornering her. Maybe he wierds her out with that shit too.
Barry has Gotta be up there with Matt Serra as one of the most hilarious mma dudes though, when he used to post vids of her on Twitter and stuff it was proper funny like secretly filming her bwhahaha

Will be tough for her next boyfriend, her former one was a professional heavyweight MMA fighter and badass, she's fighting for a living as well, better not be an average sherbro

Pat was nowhere to be seen in any of ufc videos. I figured they were done.

Reminds me of this

Coe6GqeWgAAUoCv.jpg:large

My honest true feeling when I saw that interview was her and Barry are gonna split up. I have been around women enough to notice that she was doing that "saying it's fine" when it isn't thing.

I believe in her mind she's breaking away and its first step towards break up

I could be that or it could be that Pat is too controlling of her career and she wants to be in charge of it. She's asked him to take a backseat and find other things to do. I think when they started dating she was like 16 years old or something so he's probably been the adult in the relationship and gotten used to being in control.

Will be tough for her next boyfriend, her former one was a professional heavyweight MMA fighter and badass, she's fighting for a living as well, better not be an average sherbro

Maybes it's that sexy nutrition guy she has! The bastard!!!

She's a really bad liar and actress.

Her body language was so obviously shouting out "It's so over but I don't want to talk about it now because I'm concentrating on this fight coming up."

I could be that or it could be that Pat is too controlling of her career and she wants to be in charge of it. She's asked him to take a backseat and find other things to do. I think when they started dating she was like 16 years old or something so he's probably been the adult in the relationship and gotten used to being in control.
Damn that's some Lolita level shizzle

16!

Thats what I thought too. Her last fight Barry was trying to get Rose all fired up when her coach kept telling her to stay calm. Mixed signals aren't helping anyone.

Yeah, it is hard to coach someone you are in a relationship with. Both require emotional involvement to do well, but a vastly different type of involvement. And then not too many women keep listening to you after having to pick up your filthy-ass drawers from the floor one too many times.

:)

She's a really bad liar and actress.

Her body language was so obviously shouting out "It's so over but I don't want to talk about it now because I'm concentrating on this fight coming up."
I concur

FACT: Relationships with a considerable age difference where the woman is in her late teens/early 20s are doomed to fail.
True. Thats why when i dated girls that were 10+ years younger than me (im 36) i never looked at it as a long term thing.

Back