Rose Namajunas not getting Cornered by Pat Berry

Finally had enough of his childish behaviour

its one thing for him not to corner her, but another for him not to be even at the fight... is one day really going to affect his "career" .

They are breaking up, I got first dibs.

Rose, come to a real man, I am undefeated in MMA
I'm
Undefeated too cos I've never been in a mma fight

I really think so. It's not crazy to think that they, as a indivuals, can focus on their own shit and stay together.
I hope so cos ever since war machine broke up and Tito and Jenna we don't have any couples to root for

Honda and Travis with a side of Edmond?
Are they classed as a couple? I mean I feel a bit wierd even imagining them as a couple

I feel in another life travis and Ronda live on a trailer park and engage in domestic violence and meth

Are they classed as a couple? I mean I feel a bit wierd even imagining them as a couple

I feel in another life travis and Ronda live on a trailer park and engage in domestic violence and meth
According to Travis, he's her man and she's his woman.

I'm 30 right now and when I was 23 I dated a girl that was 14. I just dumbed her after 9 months because is like having a kid and not a girlfriend. It was fun the first few months, you know fetish and all, but then things get real... so I said no thank you I'm out of it.

Rose last mentioned him on instagram June 9th. Pat last posted a pic of her July 7.

Why did she ever have to shave her head?

She looked like a concentration camp inmate before, now she looks like a boy.

ITT:

Days-of-our-Lives17.jpg

I'm sorry to break this to you on a public forum but I've been looking for you for years

You need to know many years ago someone stole a condom from my trash and well they used it to create you.....

I'm sorry you had to find out this way

Wait that was your condom? What a small world indeed.

I'm 30 right now and when I was 23 I dated a girl that was 14. I just dumbed her after 9 months because is like having a kid and not a girlfriend. It was fun the first few months, you know fetish and all, but then things get real... so I said no thank you I'm out of it.

giphy.gif

Back