Rose Namajunas not getting Cornered by Pat Berry

The most important take away was the bit about her not needing him to be there and less what's going on in his life. Sounds like she wants to be her own person without using him as a crutch as she said.

AKA. Pat get a job and stop trying to ride my coattail.

Yeah it's like the girl matures
But the guy was already matured

The guy was a stepping stone. He helped her mature now she's moved on.

Dayum

I hate knowing this shit lol

I know it too. Except the age difference was no where near as big as Pat and Rose.

Come to think of it, I think it applies to anybody. Almost no one is still together after 5-7 years with the person they first dated in their late teens/early 20s.

i am sure pat berry will find another teenager to date

NOO!!

I WANT TO BE OLD RIGHT NOW!!!

How did Tom Hanks get old in the movie Big?!?
We can go for a Thing With Two Heads movie look. I can bring the oldness.
5Kn5B2H.gif

Fellas you are reading too much into this. She's been with him professionally since she started in the sport. Most people don't train their whole life in one discipline or with one team. It's also a fact that Pat Barry could only take someone so far as their manager and trainer. It would be like Jon Jones staying with his high school wrestling coach instead of going to Jackson/Wink. You can't go into team Jackson and say that your boyfriend is your head coach, take a seat Wink.

I'm sorry to break this to you on a public forum but I've been looking for you for years

You need to know many years ago someone stole a condom from my trash and well they used it to create you.....

I'm sorry you had to find out this way

its one thing for him not to corner her, but another for him not to be even at the fight... is one day really going to affect his "career" .

They are breaking up, I got first dibs.

Rose, come to a real man, I am undefeated in MMA

Yeah it's like the girl matures
But the guy was already matured

The guy was a stepping stone. He helped her mature now she's moved on.

Dayum

I hate knowing this shit lol

It's not like he was doing anything different, robbing the cradle.

I'm sorry to break this to you on a public forum but I've been looking for you for years

You need to know many years ago someone stole a condom from my trash and well they used it to create you.....

I'm sorry you had to find out this way

You're telling me that I am a prom-night dumpster baby?!?

Why are you guys worrying about Pat?
I mean Brock loves him, no matter what.

Back