Rose Namajunas calls out Karate hottie Michelle Waterson

@paynebringer look at this stupid ass comment. I tell you these kids will never understand what life was like for us at their age.
Never had a girl. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Thinking he may like his girlfriends looking like 14yr old smooth skinned boyfriends?

I made a statement somewhat to the effect of the following:

I'm tired of Cyborg moaning and whining on TV, social media etc. about not being able to make weight, now she's crying about making 145lbs.

She cannot cut the weight necessary because she's carrying a ridiculous amount of muscle mass, which is clearly due to the use of steroids - seeming as there are so many pictures of her in the early days which show a much skinnier and more feminine version of her. There is no other fighter out there in the 135 to 145 region that is as muscular/jacked as her - she is so jacked she no longer looks feminine.

I didn't see much wrong with my comments lol. I also got yellows in the past for criticizing a proven cheater in Thiago Silva - but hey, whatever floats the moderators' boat.
That is some bullshit.

@Homeless Infant look into this, maybe some mod was just off his Estrogen Blockers and is a bit touchy lol

That is some bullshit.

@Homeless Infant look into this, maybe some mod was just off his Estrogen Blockers and is a bit touchy lol
They sensitive...

Jon-Jones.jpg

I'm down but I think hotty should take a break and maybe make a sex tape with her husband and upload to icloud so it can be hacked asap

Could be a fast track to the title for Waterson too.

I made a statement somewhat to the effect of the following:

I'm tired of Cyborg moaning and whining on TV, social media etc. about not being able to make weight, now she's crying about making 145lbs.

She cannot cut the weight necessary because she's carrying a ridiculous amount of muscle mass, which is clearly due to the use of steroids - seeming as there are so many pictures of her in the early days which show a much skinnier and more feminine version of her. There is no other fighter out there in the 135 to 145 region that is as muscular/jacked as her - she is so jacked she no longer looks feminine.

I didn't see much wrong with my comments lol. I also got yellows in the past for criticizing a proven cheater in Thiago Silva - but hey, whatever floats the moderators' boat.

That's bullshit. Cyborg should be fair game for comments about steriods. She a proven cheater. There is also the instance where she tried to modify a scale when she was overweight. The fact she gets rewarded for this shit by getting a UFC division made just for her makes me sick.

i think its kinda tacky how rose mentions this as soon as waterson wins.

wmma is trying its ass off to be taken seriously, especially after fighters that are more hype than substance get exposed (rhonda, pvz, etc) and rather than Rose letting waterson and wmma soak in teh victory and win, rose has to be there to try to steal her spot light.

pot of crabs, i swear.

I'm a big fan of both Waterson and Rose.

Both are skilled strikers with dangerous submission games.

Would be bummed for the loser but this would be a highly technical and entertaining fight.

Back