Rose Namajunas calls out Karate hottie Michelle Waterson

I saw she still calling out everyone on social media to fight at 207. But maybe they will remove her soon from the card if no one show up.

Only Cowboy would take this fight.

probably good for Michelle to get in another fight before a title shot...

Why are you even putting her in title contention? Because she beat PVZ? LOL

Waterson should fight Herrig next.

I wanna see Rose get a chance to avenge her loss to Esparza.

Great match up, should be main event of some Fight Pass card.

Also when these two start to roll on the ground....

giphy.gif

It's a very well matched fight.

I think Rose might just be a little too big though. Either way I'm cheering for Michelle.

WAR WATERSON!

Doesn't matter how cute she is in the face if a girl has no tits, no ass and no hips she shouldn't shave her head. I don't know how Pat does it.

Nah. It will only rush one of them to JJ and IMO JJ would UD both.

Namajunas needs to mature and get experience and Michelle needs to get a good win streak going.

Both should go for easier fights to get ready for a title shot, cause Joanna is, sadly, years ahead this division. She has the whole package to stay as the champ for years to come.

I've never been sold on Rose, she's a classic quitter. That loss to Esparza was embarrassing.

I want Waterson to fight Andrade in UFC 207. I think she has the grappling skills to get a miracle submission win.

Interesting.

I think it would be a great fight. I've always thought of them as similar fighters. Well rounded, dynamic finishers. Physically, they are opposites, one tall and thin, one short and thick.

Would Michelle's power trump Roses length?

The super respectful call out by Rose isn't a surprise, the two have trained together before and Rose has always looked up to Michelle.

Great stuff. Make it happen.

AND PLEASE, PLEASE, MAKE IT A 5 ROUND FIGHT
uzFLCpS.jpg

Doesn't matter how cute she is in the face if a girl has no tits, no ass and no hips she shouldn't shave her head. I don't know how Pat does it.

I'm with you. Pat must have a creepy side too him.

Interesting.

I think it would be a great fight. I've always thought of them as similar fighters. Well rounded, dynamic finishers. Physically, they are opposites, one tall and thin, one short and thick.

Would Michelle's power trump Roses length?

The super respectful call out by Rose isn't a surprise, the two have trained together before and Rose has always looked up to Michelle.

Great stuff. Make it happen.

AND PLEASE, PLEASE, MAKE IT A 5 ROUND FIGHT
uzFLCpS.jpg

That's some high standards to call Waterson thick.

Spoken like a guy that's never had a girlfriend

I'd rather see Rose call out Andrade. She is still looking for a fight.

the way things are going im half expecting them to put someone in against Andrade and make it for the 125 belt..

Back