Rose Namajunas calls out Karate hottie Michelle Waterson

Yo bro, how you got dubs? What happened?
I made a statement somewhat to the effect of the following:

I'm tired of Cyborg moaning and whining on TV, social media etc. about not being able to make weight, now she's crying about making 145lbs.

She cannot cut the weight necessary because she's carrying a ridiculous amount of muscle mass, which is clearly due to the use of steroids - seeming as there are so many pictures of her in the early days which show a much skinnier and more feminine version of her. There is no other fighter out there in the 135 to 145 region that is as muscular/jacked as her - she is so jacked she no longer looks feminine.

I didn't see much wrong with my comments lol. I also got yellows in the past for criticizing a proven cheater in Thiago Silva - but hey, whatever floats the moderators' boat.

Make it happen, in an outdoor venue, in the rain, in lingerie.

I think waterson is too technical for rose. Rose can catch some people off guard with her aggressive unorthodox stuff, but it will likely endup like yair or pettis and be grounded out

how about no? you fuckin white knight

No? So you want to continue to shit on Women's MMA even though nobody is going to be influenced by some fair weather cunts opinion?

You just need attention don't you?

Tough fight to call really.

Spoken like a guy that's never had a girlfriend
correction:....that has only had internet ''girlfriends''

ENWOQZX.jpg

BzZN4EJ.jpg

Last edited:
My guess is that Waterson wants to spend the holiday time with her kid and family.

I hear that fight camps work to have the fighter peak at the time of the fight, and that the peak cannot be maintained. Therefore it might be hard for Waterson to peak again on schedule at such short notice.

I also expect that her team would want time to prepare a game plan and train her to carry it out.
Exactly what I was thinking, too little reward for risk involved in taking a short notice fight when your star is rising and a loss means Sherdog will ridicule you and accuse you of being a can. But seriously once you peak the body needs a recovery time before doing it again, especially for these fighters north of 30.... She should enjoy the win and the holidays and get back to it maybe fight spring 2017

I'd hate to see one of them losing
It is a good matchup tho, I think Rose would win

I kinda miss Rousey type of twitts
tumblr_mm6eg2CQIz1s9m0wdo1_500.gif

She didn't even wait a day.

No class.

Back