Rose Namajunas calls out Karate hottie Michelle Waterson

Doesn't matter how cute she is in the face if a girl has no tits, no ass and no hips she shouldn't shave her head. I don't know how Pat does it.
I respect both Pat and Rose but I would absolutely be just fine with a Rose simulacrum.

Rose grows her hair back and she fights Karate Hottie???

Looks like i'll have to watch WMMA with the lotion out.

River Phoenix vs karate hottie make it happen .... after rose grows hair suitable for a woman.

If Waterson is still healthy they should put her on 207 against Andrade, my guess is they are probably trying to set that up.

My guess is that Waterson wants to spend the holiday time with her kid and family.

I hear that fight camps work to have the fighter peak at the time of the fight, and that the peak cannot be maintained. Therefore it might be hard for Waterson to peak again on schedule at such short notice.

I also expect that her team would want time to prepare a game plan and train her to carry it out.

Rose would lose this fight...book it anyways...

Well call out Andrade on 2 weeks notice wouldn't be smart. Rose probably didn't train much at this moment, and Andrade has full training camp.

Off topic...Your Av is same as my laptop background/wallpaper...Hmm...

My guess is that Waterson wants to spend the holiday time with her kid and family.

I hear that fight camps work to have the fighter peak at the time of the fight, and that the peak cannot be maintained. Therefore it might be hard for Waterson to peak again on schedule at such short notice.

I also expect that her team would want time to prepare a game plan and train her to carry it out.

Waterson's only 2 losses in the past 9 years have been short notice fights. She and Donald Cerrone may have started out together, but they have very different ways of approaching a fight. I suspect she will stick to full camps.

The longer Michelle has between fights, the more brutally she finishes opponents. Ask Diana Rael, Yasuko Tamada and now Paige Vanzant how "Ring Rust Waterson" feels in the cage.

Pretty evenly matched that I can't pick a winner. Seems like the right fight to make for both.

That was ignored in Brock Lesnar's favor.
1. Neither Hill or Andrade are high profile like Lesnar was.
2. After it blew up in their face with Lesnar, doubt they'll be doing it for anyone any time soon.

Rose is awesome i hope they get matched up.

Thug rose is so hot when she doesn't shave her head like a tennis ball

good match up,love both ladies!!!

and LMAOH at Pat Barry as always!

Back