Rose: "Adding a firearm into the training adds a new level of concentration and mental focus"

Like in general? Yeah it is a very important skill to build. For the sport? Absolutely useless

As much as i hate the war room, i wanna hear the 2nd amendment fanboys defend Pat and Rose not being on a fuckin watchlist somewhere.

<6>

For learning gun safety and how to properly handle one you should be on a watch list?

They are weirdos, but piss off with that talk.

I'm a fan of Thug Rose, but this is fucking ridiculous/stupid.

I hope she gets her shit together.

I think if she played loud chinese kung fu villian themes while training would make her focus on her true goal of eliminating i mean avenging her father from the treacherous Zhang Weili.

You know what? I’m doubling down on being a fan. I don’t know her, I don’t know what she believes. For all I know, someone or a feature length documentary is telling her what to say. I’m going to wait and see...

Coming to the front page of cnn.com soon...

UFC Champion & Russian Spy Brainwashes MMA Couple into Crime spree

1e738f7e34a593e775ba40f1aae5aebd.jpg
This is what Wikipedia says about Valentina:

"Shevchenko... has described herself as being 'Russian' in a Russian interview and her native language is Russian. Her family had Soviet, and later Kyrgystani, citizenship."

And yet it is Weili and China that Rose somehow thinks is to be more closely associated with wrongs done to Lithuanians?

(For the record, I don't think either Valentina or Weili should be blamed for ill treatment of Lithuanians by the Soviets)

Hope that training comes in handy when she's eating Weili punches because Rose going to need all the mental fortitude to survive it.

Someone is going to dethrone the current champ real soon

I see she’s taking Guru Joshua Fabia’s knife training to another level...

If she is taking Fabia’s methods and incorporating them in her own training, then it’s just a matter of time before she is champion again.

Fabia Bless.

Back