Rose: "Adding a firearm into the training adds a new level of concentration and mental focus"

Looks like she's taking a break from training and doing some target practice or something. As long as it's a safe environment I don't see the problem. Then again I don't get butthurt seeing people shooting guns so maybe I don't get it.

Bones been tactical firing guns for years now, so has Valentina.

I remember we would schedule after practice on Sundays to go shoot afterwards on coach’s private property, fun times.

Yep everyone of my Jiu-Jitsu instructors were avid shooters as well as wrestling coaches. It's great to have another tool at your disposal for self defense. Are people on this post actually getting triggered that Rose is having a good time shooting guns?

I hope this is a joke

are there any videos where she actually fires it? don't see any sort of ear protection on her or the guy in background. and the gun looks to be mostly red, could be some sort of "training" pistol that doesn't fire? just don't see a red gun too often <Fedor23>

What the hell is she talking about? They’re completely different training routines!

Communist super soldier Weili isn't ready for the American-bred patriot Rose's black-belt gunkata skills.

AdeptConcreteBanteng-size_restricted.gif

<Goldie11>

What if Weili drags out a dolly during the walkout

then her team props it up in the corner between rounds

What the hell is she talking about? They’re completely different training routines!
She's talking about the mental aspects of training with firearms and the attention to detail and how much repetition is so important. Either way who the hell cares if she enjoys shooting firearms. More then half of Americans love doing it as a hobby and a skill to have in their tool shed.

and shes now a full-on bible nut. lol

What about those dudes in the mosques that do the same thing, or their wives with the bourkas.

What about the Chinese with the dragons, seen any dragons lately? Or when they cast invisible kung-fu spells. Have you been hit with one of those?

What about chakras? You down with chakras and cows n stuff?

Any thoughts on those?

are there any videos where she actually fires it? don't see any sort of ear protection on her or the guy in background. and the gun looks to be mostly red, could be some sort of "training" pistol that doesn't fire? just don't see a red gun too often <Fedor23>
it's a freaking training gun, red slide says it all.

lots of self defense places use those to train disarms and what not. they don't shoot.

Unconventional training makes champions!!!

She's talking about the mental aspects of training with firearms and the attention to detail and how much repetition is so important. Either way who the hell cares if she enjoys shooting firearms. More then half of Americans love doing it as a hobby and a skill to have in their tool shed.
How she trains is her business, and as far as I’m concerned if she’s legally allowed to, she should own as many guns as she wants. But have you taken one of those classes? I’ve been to several and my friends in law enforcement do that stuff for fun on occasion as well.
The points of focus are WAY limited, and the actual training is kinda like krav (hand/wrist movements, hand leverage and quickness). It’s not going to help you focus on 8 possible points of contact, or learn how to move effectively for a hand to hand fight. Learning to disarm someone is really fun, but as far as transferring to MMA, very narrow.
I’m far from an expert but as a member of this forum I am required to pretend I am: I’d guess if you wanted to learn the importance of repetition for MMA a good idea would be to train MMA techniques repeatedly.

sounds kind of crazy, but anyone on this forum who's opinion MIGHT actually be worth while on Rose using a gun in the cage to practice and train her senses or whatever else she's trying to accomplish.......is someone who actually trains and competes at a competitive level.

otherwise the rest of you are just fat, couch potatoes like me.

Well if you not convinced Weili sleeps her, you should be now. She is reaching whole new levels of stupidity.

Back