Rose: "Adding a firearm into the training adds a new level of concentration and mental focus"

Zhang will literally need to "enter the matrix" now.

200.gif

Watch out I got a fighter bashing infraction for something just as innocent as this. It might depend on which mod reads it and precisely how much drugs they can responsibly handle, mind you.
Yeah i hear ya. In the shit house now.

Really hoping this clown gets her ass beat in brutal fashion on Saturday. JESUS FREEDOM AND GUNS!

A third party tweet with no source or context. Not sure what we can do here except GET ANGRY

lol wtf is going on with her. that slam must have caused a lot of brain damage.

Rose can't lose bringing a firearm to the fight! Is this the NEW UFC?

A lot of weird reactions in here to this.

Premise is likely similar in concept to Biathlon.....or spinning in circles for 30 second then shadow boxing (ala Fedor)......chessboxing........

Hard physical activity followed immediately by acute mental focus initiatives.

Bunch of idiots in here thinking she shooting at people or dodging bullets lmfaooo..

Shes likely training things like decision making under stress...

Accuracy while fatigued

Mental awareness.

Controlled breathing ...

Lots of combat sport athletes. Have done this

Bunch of idiots in here thinking she shooting at people or dodging bullets lmfaooo..

Shes likely training things like decision making under stress...

Accuracy while fatigued

Mental awareness.

Controlled breathing ...

Lots of combat sport athletes. Have done this
People are just having fun. You seem to be the one overreacting. lol

You realise shes not talking about shooting at her or others..

She means target practice is good for fight related skills like accuracy, breathe control, reaction time, tracking movements...quick thinking and decision making

Also self defense drills with weapons hone your technical skills...this why many TMA still teach weapon defenses

Lots of fighters have done this type of training...

Yeah, well how many of them brought a weapon into the octagon?

Am I the only one appreciating the entertainment value in this?

When I saw the title I thought, oh she's like shooting guns on the range, maybe it helps her focus or some shit. Like Aldo with the soccer, Volkanovski with the rugby or Khabib with homeless people doing pushups.

Then I see her with a gun in the octagon ?! :D I mean cmon, this is some funny shit. You can't make this up.

Why is she this crazy all of a sudden ?

Back