Rory promises to "embarrass" Carlos Condit.

"I just want to do what he did to me; I want to make him feel the embarrassment I felt in front of his family the same way I felt. I want to hurt him the way he hurt me and I don’t want him ever to forget the time that we’re going to be in there for those 15 minutes. I want him to think about that for the rest of his life.”

I hope this is just to hype the fight but doubt it,Rory is probably just honest.That is maybe dangerous for Rory if he comes in this fight so emotional.He did that in first fight,he said that himself so this time I hope he comes more collected and take this by KO/TKO even if its unlikely against Condit but one can hope.
Still i`m interested what will their gameplan be...will Rory go more for wrestling and will Condit give us that "back up" fight like with Diaz and GSP (until that kick landed)?? Don`t wanna see another Condit/Diaz "war"..hoping for a real dog fight this time

WAR Rory

Might get to see something like this!

roy-jones-jr-behind-the-back-o.gif

Well he kind of embarassed BJ, I wouldn't doubt it.

http://www.bjpenn.com/exclusive-rory-macdonald-promises-to-embarrass-carlos-condit-at-ufc-158/

thread title totally out of context, haters jumping on it, blah blah = Sherdog

Openly admits he was beaten up and embarassed in the first fight. Wants badly to return the favor. Sounds like a fighter with something to prove.

As opposed to , "I will EMBARASS Condit" which sounds cocky.

Read the article.

I read the article and he still sounds like a whiny bitch. Condit is going to beat his ass again.

exactly, but you dont expect Sherdog to actually read and think do you? Sherdog's collective IQ is on par with Roger Gracie's standup game

That's being monstrously unfair.

Roger has hit people with his stand up before.

It's odd seeing Rory become a heel right in front of us. Doesn't really suit him if you ask me.

sure you will, rory. condit wins via tko round 2.

I like how no1 corrects TS.

No, he does not promise to "embarrass" him.

He says he would like to make condit feel the same embarrassment that he felt when condit beat him.

Reading comprehension fail for TS, and sauce checking fail for the rest of you.

Guy folded like a lawn chair after a few elbows, be serious man.

You have skills kid, but you are missing the intangibles. You ll see.

This is going to be a great fight. :icon_lol: I can see both guys going for the kill.

Rory of today is going to fuck Condit. I think its funny how many people hate Rory now for no reason.

This is actually quite a sad situation.

Rory is really setting himself up for a fall - such a talented young guy, but this little vendetta might just get his ass beat out of WW.

Rory can win a decision by mixing striking with take downs, but I just don't see him embarrassing Carlos Condit.

What's he going to do? Be the first person to KO Condit? Does he pack more heat than Ellenberger? Nope

Will he sub him? Nope

At this level of skill, factors like chin, heart, endurance and experience count for a lot. Carlos has them, does Rory? Only time he's been under pressure he folded like a house of cards.

Decision at best, and just as possible Carlos beats him into MW.

Hope Carlos does not get drawn into this pettiness and just goes out and does his thing.

Back