Rory promises to "embarrass" Carlos Condit.

If he thinks that, he's delusional. No one embarrasses Condit. I wouldn't be shocked if Rory loses this fight.

I thought I never root for Condit ever since the Diaz fight but Rory needs to be beat for karmic justice

Can't wait for this fight if it turns out 1/2 as exciting as their first fight I will be happy!

I wouldn't mind seeing a repeat by Condit, but Rory was clearly winning that fight until he lost, for lack of a better way of putting it. it wasn't a beatdown by any stretch, but Rory seemed to be doing what he wanted to for the most part.

Condit's gonna beat that ass.

I it wasn't a beatdown by any stretch, but Rory seemed to be doing what he wanted to for the most part.

Getting chewed up in Carlos' guard was what he wanted to do? Watch the fight again an see who gets damaged. See who's face is swollen after round one.

Condit is the better fighter at this point in their careers, imo.

Rory really should have called out a less dangerous fighter. Condit can and I believe he will win again, especially after losing to GSP. He will be hungry for a finish. I also hope Rory doesn't try his terrible smack talk for this one.

i dont think rory will embarass him condits so tough i hope condit puts him down again but rory is the future imo

Yeah, lol, he is weird as fuck, i also don't know if i like or dislike him... definetly don't hate or love the guy, but i like watching him fight anyway.

i'm still trying to figure out if it's a gimmick, or if he's really like that.

Rory really should have called out a less dangerous fighter. Condit can and I believe he will win again, especially after losing to GSP. He will be hungry for a finish. I also hope Rory doesn't try his terrible smack talk for this one.

Realistically up was the only direction Rory could go. He dominated a handful of lower tier guys, then looked flawless against an old guard marquee fighter in Penn. Granted Penn is a lightweight and had no business in that fight, but he is skilled and tough enough to weed out someone who doesn't belong.

Rory most definitely belongs in meaningful fights in the division at this point. Almost all of the top half of 170 is tied up so a (very popular) rematch with Condit makes a lot of sense.

At his age a loss would cause him no harm, he's got years to build up to his title shot.

Back