Rory promises to "embarrass" Carlos Condit.

25krk87.jpg

Tall order but I think he can pull it off.

Just no more Ali shuffle, that embarrasses everyone.

i don't hate rory, but i'm not sure i like him

i don't hate rory, but i'm not sure i like him

Yeah, lol, he is weird as fuck, i also don't know if i like or dislike him... definetly don't hate or love the guy, but i like watching him fight anyway.

Rory is going to embarrass Condit the same way Diaz and Hardy did.

Read the article.

Reminds me of Frank Mir after the second fight with Brock. As far a Rory being able to "embarrass" Condit - not likley. Beat him, yes. Embarrass him? No.

Good for him, hyping up the fight. Truth be told, though their first fight had a violent ending, it wasn't seen/remembered vividly by a massive amount of people. It was on the Liddell-Company Man Ace Franklin card, which also gave us the CroCop/Barry bro-fest (and RNC with no hooks in and in a semi-sitting position). Rory is just doing his best to get people interested in the fight, and he did it in a smart way by starting the hype in front of a huge TV audience on FOX5 card.

http://www.bjpenn.com/exclusive-rory-macdonald-promises-to-embarrass-carlos-condit-at-ufc-158/

thread title totally out of context, haters jumping on it, blah blah = Sherdog

Openly admits he was beaten up and embarassed in the first fight. Wants badly to return the favor. Sounds like a fighter with something to prove.

As opposed to , "I will EMBARASS Condit" which sounds cocky.

Read the article.

exactly, but you dont expect Sherdog to actually read and think do you? Sherdog's collective IQ is on par with Roger Gracie's standup game

http://www.bjpenn.com/exclusive-rory-macdonald-promises-to-embarrass-carlos-condit-at-ufc-158/

thread title totally out of context, haters jumping on it, blah blah = Sherdog

Openly admits he was beaten up and embarassed in the first fight. Wants badly to return the favor. Sounds like a fighter with something to prove.

As opposed to , "I will EMBARASS Condit" which sounds cocky.

Read the article.

The thread title is totally out of context yet it's basically identical to the actual article title?

Huh.

Weird.

Thanks for the interview/context/content/anything besides the word embarass.

Back