Rory promises to "embarrass" Carlos Condit.

He basically says "I want to embarrass him like he embarrassed me"

Not really cocky

he should keep his mouth shut and not give Condit any fuel

Rory is embarrassing himself.

There's nothing wrong with losing a fight.

This whole "I was embarrassed" thing is all in his own mind and it's projecting insecurity, which is a cause for embarrassment.

Source?

Anyways, this new and sadistic Rory is making it a little hard for me to root for him.

So if he does then what, he says he not going to fight GSP.

Seeming as how Rory looks like he can obsess over something to the point of psychosis, he might have this.

I just can't wait to see this fight again. I don't know who To go with here. Part of me thinks Rory will take it via decision, but then the other part of me thinks that Condit is gonna come in and take it to Rory. Idk. Well see!

I hope Condit finishes Rory like he did the first time.

Not even Canadian mma fans like Rory.

I watched the interveiw after he beat penn, and I just really cant stand this guy.. hes so monotoned and unemotional its so creepy/dorky. he says hes been so embarrassed and it "haunts him" like come on dude it was a close fight and then you got caught, deal with it, it wasnt that embarassing, he comes off like such a dick lately too

Context of the article is alot less cocky than the thread, I hope he wins but Condit is a tough fight for any top 5, let alone Rory

young, talented fighter looking to avenge his only loss? I'll be watching.

Some fans (not necessarily you, just in general) seem to only be looking at the rematch from this point of view but what about from Carlos' POV? Both fighters have a say in what happens.

He has heard others say that the first fight was stopped early. He watched Rory's last fight and said he had a feeling that he'd call him out so obviously things have been said and he caught wind of it. He's coming off a loss to a dominant champ, looking to get back in the W column and he has this still young but improving fighter that he has already fought once determined to avenge his only loss.

I'm guessing that Condit also wants to show that he can do what he did to him last time, only quicker so there is no controversy this time. Condit is very skilled and very dangerous. He's going to be ready and he has the skills to win again.

It should be a great fight. Definitely a great matchup. I'm sticking with Carlos in the rematch. I think he's still the second best fighter in the division and he's going to want to come out and make a statement against the hot prospect.

Rory has made this rematch such a weird "revenge" story, people dismissed the setback as him being too young, I'm not sure if he's hyping the fight or truly gone nuts about the loss. Condit was like "yeah whatever let's fight".

Here is what it actually said in the article:

Considering that even in victory GSP was nowhere close to "embarrassing" Condit, I doubt Rory can. Beat him? possibly. Embarrass him? not a chance.

If he does this he is going to get head kicked

funny_Rory_MacDonald_Poorly_Ali_Shuffles_UFC_on_Fox_5.gif

I don't really like Rory but way to quote out of context to make him sound c0cky and arrogant.

I want Condit to win again but it's going to be a lot tougher than last time, I think.

Back