**Rory MacDonald vs. Hector Lombard verbally agreed for UFC 186**

Condit if he's ready.

Too good to be true, he mentionned April I think besides taking a short notice 5 rounds bout when coming back from an acl surgery is not the smartest idea even for fuckin Carlos.

Going to be pretty funny when Hendricks wins (for the 3rd time in a row) and Rory wins.

Then they bring back GSP and he gets an instant title shot. :icon_twis

I feel Hendricks arguably lost the 2nd fight with Lawler. 4th round is really the only debatable round to me and the end of that round is what probably made the difference in the judge's eyes.

This type of matchmaking looks like they're still banking on getting GSP back and a nice little FU to Rory.

Tarec?
He has been really inactive.
Has he been injured lately?

Dude, Saffiedine vs Brown was the original headliner for FN 60. Tarec pulled out. So I dont see him taking that fight on short notice. ;)

Right on, I like that fight. Obviously means we're getting Hendricks vs Lawler 3 though if this fight happens.

Yep. Hate to say it but lets hope for an injury.

Too good to be true, he mentionned April I think besides taking a short notice 5 rounds bout when coming back from an acl surgery is not the smartest idea even for fuckin Carlos.

Yeah true.

I didn't realize that fight was only a month away... def too soon.

Dude, Saffiedine vs Brown was the original headliner for FN 60. Tarec pulled out. So I dont see him taking that fight on short notice. ;)

But he went out due to an injury, right?

So much more interested in this fight than Lawler/Hendricks.
Not even close.

I feel Hendricks arguably lost the 2nd fight with Lawler. 4th round is really the only debatable round to me and the end of that round is what probably made the difference in the judge's eyes.

This type of matchmaking looks like they're still banking on getting GSP back and a nice little FU to Rory.

Maybe Rory should have grown a pair and fought GSP.

Condit did.

Can't see Lombard winning this at all. He really hasn't done much to impress lately I guess Rory will be a good test to see where he stands.

Red King vs Showeather, superfight to find out about the p4p worst new fighters nickname.

I think they're purposely stalling Rory from getting the title shot. Say they do Robbie vs Rory. Rory wins the title somehow in convincing fashion meaning no rematch. GSP then comes out of retirement. We already know they're not down to fight each other, but who is the biggest draw? GSP. Now say we get Lawler vs Hendricks 3. Hendricks wins, closing out the trilogy, and GSP then comes out of retirement to try and take the belt back. You couldn't script a better end of the year scenario for the UFC.

So basically, Rory's title shot hinges upon GSP's decision to come back or not come back...now that's power.

To determine the #1 contender at WW

On paper its a close matchup

Rory is going to end up fighting the entire division before he ever gets a title shot. :icon_lol:

745_-_autoplay_gif_daniel_bryan_gif_yes.gif

Back