Not open for further replies.
Bench​

135 x 6 x 2
185 x 1
225 x 1
275 x 1
315 x 1 x 10
265 x 6

That's it...felt weird being in and out of the gym so quick.

DL​

245 x 5 x 2
335 x 1
425 x 1
515 x 1 x 10
*Fuck a back-off set. I almost didn't go at all cause my back was already stiff from work. I put 455 on and did 2 reps that felt as heavy as 515*

Good work. Sometimes going to the gym and doing a quick short session is a good way to recover while still getting some work in.

Squat​

135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 1 (Sleeves)
405 x 1
495 x 1 (belt)
535 x 1 x 10 (Wraps & belt)

Ronin! I'm assuming you didn't get my PM response again...

Oh wells, I'll just put it here. I hope no creepy Sherdog weirdos hunt me down...

I'm in Canyon Village in Wyoming. Thought I was in Montana this whole time. If you ever want to meet up, I'd be down. Not to sure where you're at though and since my situational awareness is lacking, I am not even sure where I am at.:redface:

NICE squats by the way!

Bench​

135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 1
275 x 1
320 x 1 x 10
265 x 7

Was gonna do some military press (lighter, higher volume) for assistance, but the racks were in use by a couple of typical gym douche's. Normally I would have just waited quietly but I've been away from my little girls for too long and just decided to come home.

DL​

225 x 5 x 2
315 x 1
405 x 1
535 x 1 x 10

Went to the RMLC for these...I love that place.

Was planning on going to the little rec center today & doing either bench or overhead. Instead I'm sitting in the emergency room in Williston. I broke a tooth a couple days ago and it got infected :( I've heard that ignoring such could be very detrimental to my health. (A couple years ago my brother had an absess and when he went to the hospital they told him if he'd put it off a few more days it could have killed him) So I'll have to wait til tomorrow to lift.

Squat​

225 x 5 x 2 (Rehbands for all sets)
315 x 1
405 x 1
495 x 1 (belt)
545 x 1 x 4

**Had a couple of fails mixed in with those 545 singles. Kind of felt off today, plus it's the first time squatting heavy w/out wraps in a while. Failures were form issues, not lack of strength, which is good and bad.

Last edited:
That's damn impressive man! I love when you post in your log...

Thanks guys. The sad thing is, I haven't had any sessions I forgot or failed to log, my training has just been that sporadic. The owner of the RMLC wants me to enter the Raw Nationals, and if I have the time off from work I will, but I am nowhere near as prepared as I would hope to be for a meet of this caliber.

In other news, I think I got my old job back. More than double the money with less stress & physical labor so I can devote more of my energy to training again :D. Starting in a few weeks of course. I've still got 2 weeks left at my current job.

Bench​

Bench

135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 1
275 x 1
315 x 1
325 x 1
330 x 1 x 6
325 x 1 x 2
255 x 8

Dips

BW x 6
BW x 5 x 2

**Had a fail with the 330 before moving back to 325, most of them went right up, though I struggled on a couple**

Nice lifting dan I hope that job works out because you have INSANE potential.

Thanks man. I hope so too. I miss not really having to work for a living and making twice as much at it :p

Congrats on the job! :)

Not too shabby bench pressing either.... hah

Thanks. I still have a long way to catch up to you though :D

Root canals really suck. I highly recommend taking good care of your teeth. Just thought I'd share that

I officially got my old job back today. Goodbye North Dakota, hello twice the money with 1/4 as much driving :D Didn't train today, I'll try to get in there tomorrow and do a quick, light day...although I'm not prepared I'm still considering entering the raw nationals just for the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back