Ronda will be destroyed standing, in the clinch & on the ground

pnngwV2.gif

6mMLnB6.gif

Mbq2tsZ.png

hlCW0K7.gif
Love Cat's throws. But weren't those in the 3rd round, after she had beaten Cat within an inch of her life? I don't think Ronda has some crazy gas tank so survive 3 rounds and then come back and win.

she's brutal, I'm with you on this one

but if she loses, some people won't forgive you, hahaha
I really don't understand why people make these threads, to be noticed? Why be so extremely confident yet put nothing on the line. I'm talking about any fight btw

the cat zingano fight shows me that theres no hope

Amanda almost finished Cat Zingano several times in the fight. That's why she gassed. She wont make the same mistake against Ronda.

she's brutal, I'm with you on this one

<mma4>

TS is a pussy. Apparently he's 100% sure Ronda will lose yet is unwilling to risk anything if Ronda wins. If you're so sure, then there is no risk right?

I really don't understand why people make these threads, to be noticed? Why be so extremely confident yet put nothing on the line. I'm talking about any fight btw

Lmao you're actually serious?

This guy wants a vid of me shaving IRL?

You're 100 billion x gayer than I thought

Amanda almost finished Cat Zingano several times in the fight. That's why she gassed. She wont make the same mistake against Ronda.

<mma4>

Lmao you're actually serious?

This guy wants a vid of me shaving IRL?

You're 100 billion x gayer than I thought
You're supposedly 100% sure of something, put something on the line then pussy
Btw lol at being called gay by someone with a shirtless guy as his av

You have a shirtless dude as your av, lol STFU :eek::eek::eek:... keep avoiding pussy

This is a hardcore fight forum.

Not your pray the gay away retreats.

You asked for a vid of me shaving

then call me the :eek::eek::eek:?

<{cruzshake}>

Nunes admitted to crying for several days after she lost to Cat. Sure sign of mental weakness. Also when she changed camps her cardio problems followed her because she gassed out after 2 rounds of sparring with Valentina too.

sadly that may have actually been an improvement, going 2 full rounds before gassing,

but Ronda has never in her career been able to square up & exchange with someone, she has to go full blitz, I just see this ending in disaster & I actually really like Ronda, but I got Nunes by KO within the 1st minute, time will tell..

Ronda makes Brock look like Arturo Gatti

Ronda will be destroyed standing.

Ronda will be destroyed in the clinch.

Ronda will be destroyed on the ground.

I only hope she makes it to round 2

so I can hear Edmond cry again.

nintchdbpict000291405233.jpg

I look forward to refreshing this thread and shaming your incorrect prediction.

This is a hardcore fight forum.

Not your pray the gay away retreats.

You asked for a vid of me shaving

then call me the :eek::eek::eek:?

<{cruzshake}>
You're afraid too risk anything, you're not sure you're a fraud. Keep changing the subject :eek::eek::eek:

If Nunes doesn't win, by tomorrow this will all have been a year-long meticulously orchestrated Dana White plot to put Ronda up against a total can that lost to Sarah D'Alelio and Alexis Davis.

Troooooth! Preach it sherbrother, preach it!

Just watched the UFC 207 Countdown show...Nuñez seems to have absolutely no fear, and doesn't have to mean-mug to get herself hyped up.

I've repeatedly said Ronda will arm at her, and i still believe this is a huge possibility, but Nunes seriously has the eye of the tigress!

Notice how when Nunes throws her big right, her left hand is down by her hips. That is bad news. She has 0 defense. Not saying Ronda will smoke her, but goddamn that is some ugly striking.

Back