Ronda will be destroyed standing, in the clinch & on the ground

i feel like ronda will try to bully her early like usual but won't have the heart she showed in the holly fight
so if nunes can last the first round i feel like she will be able to win provided her gas tank holds up

It's Ronda who needs to last the first round. Nunes will gas out if she doesn't finish her.

Atta boy, nice breakdown. I'm 60/40 Ronda. Not knowing where her head is at gives me pause, otherwise I'd be more confident in a Rousey win. I bet some jerk at work a c-note that Rousey would win.
I am 60/40 Nunes but good to see other sensible fans. The guys saying I know Ronda/Nunes is going to crush her are ridiculous. This thing could really go either way.

It's Ronda who needs to last the first round. Nunes will gas out if she doesn't finish her.
Barring an early armbar I agree. If it goes to 3 and Ronda has not taken tons of damage I like her chances.

Barring an early armbar I agree. If it goes to 3 and Ronda has not taken tons of damage I like her chances.

Even if she has taken tons of damage, she will still continue to come forward and swing. We saw that in the Holly fight. Nunes needs the finish.

Ronda makes Brock look like Arturo Gatti

Ronda will be destroyed standing.

Ronda will be destroyed in the clinch.

Ronda will be destroyed on the ground.

I only hope she makes it to round 2

so I can hear Edmond cry again.

nintchdbpict000291405233.jpg
Too bad this confidence doesn't exist when it's time to make a bet.

Even if she has taken tons of damage, she will still continue to come forward and swing. We saw that in the Holly fight. Nunes needs the finish.
I credit Ronda for taking those straight lefts from Holly and keeping coming forward. She is a warrior but that didn't work out well. Plus Amanda hits much harder and no doubt she will be lighting up Ronda's shot knees with kicks. Ronda needs this fight in clinch or on ground as much as possible.

It seems like every fighter/analyst is picking Ronda. Except for Robin Black at least but that guy always picks against the favorite

Look at how *long* these strikes are. It's like they're coming from halfway across the cage. If Rousey is giving Nunes the space to throw punches like these, then she deserves to lose.
Tate is already in big trouble here. No way a coherent Ronda allows this much distance but a Ronda who has taken a big right hand is not thinking clearly. She went on auto pilot against Holly.

It seems like every fighter/analyst is picking Ronda. Except for Robin Black at least but that guy always picks against the favorite
Most analyst I have seen are picking Nunes. CBS.com guy was over top that Ronda getting KOd, so was Coach on ESPN.

The strategy for Ronda should be to push her around for a couple of rounds and drag her to the 3rd where Nunes notoriously gasses and quits.

Ronda needs the clinch to get the armbar, she usually gets hit trying to get the clinch, and readily accepting hits from Nunes is a recipe for failure. And Ronda has a history of struggling to throw fighters who are strong in the clinch, so she might not be able to anything with Nunes even if she gets the clinch.

One loss & everyone forgets what she'z done to all the otherz.

<{nope}>

Back