Reaction score
Ronda makes Brock look like Arturo Gatti

Ronda will be destroyed standing.

Ronda will be destroyed in the clinch.

Ronda will be destroyed on the ground.

I only hope she makes it to round 2

so I can hear Edmond cry again.

nintchdbpict000291405233.jpg

You're high. If Nunes let's Ronda touch her head in the clinch, it's fucking over.

You're high. If Nunes let's Ronda touch her head in the clinch, it's fucking over.

Holly Holm got taken down by Ronda and defended a armbar attempt. Now i`m not saying that Amanda will destroy Ronda on the ground or something, but people are acting like a strong, BJJ black belt will immediately get sub when gets to the ground with Ronda is silly. She might, or she might also defend anything and pop right back up.

I'm looking at who has beaten Nunes in the past and how, and thinking Rousey will be just fine.

I'd love for Nunes to make her tap, since we've already seen Ronda get KO'd brutally.

Holly Holm got taken down by Ronda and defended a armbar attempt. Now i`m not saying that Amanda will destroy Ronda on the ground or something, but people are acting like a strong, BJJ black belt will immediately get sub when gets to the ground with Ronda is silly. She might, or she might also defend anything and pop right back up.

I hear ya` by no means do I think this fight is a cake walk for Rousey. I just don't suggest clinching with the bitch.

i feel like ronda will try to bully her early like usual but won't have the heart she showed in the holly fight
so if nunes can last the first round i feel like she will be able to win provided her gas tank holds up

This could be a tough fight for Honda. IMO she should have taken a tuneup fight after such a long break.

Most of the time Ronda dominates her opponents she has a significant physical advantage with McMann being the exception. Holly is a physical specimen and we saw how that turned out.

Nunes is a very powerful girl. She has an unusually strong build for a woman kind of like Cat Zingano. This fight will come down to whether or not she can control the distance and fluster Ronda like Holly did.

I'd love for Nunes to make her tap, since we've already seen Ronda get KO'd brutally.
I'd like to see her tap repeatedly but for it to go unseen by the ref and put out cold. Then a big drama in the cage with Edmund screaming and kicking at Amanda. Then for Amanda to knock him out cold.

Maybe that is being greedy.

I think Nunes is going to give RRR the Shocker or the Spocker....then RNC her while RRR makes pukey faces from having those fingers so close to her face.

I'd like to see her tap repeatedly but for it to go unseen by the ref and put out cold. Then a big drama in the cage with Edmund screaming and kicking at Amanda. Then for Amanda to knock him out cold.

Maybe that is being greedy.

You're a bad person.Lol

I hear ya` by no means do I think this fight is a cake walk for Rousey. I just don't suggest clinching with the bitch.
Oh yeah on that we are on the same page.

I'm looking at who has beaten Nunes in the past and how, and thinking Rousey will be just fine.

right, here's the thing.. she lost her fight against Cat & said ok I have these flaws, I'm going to change (camps) moves to ATT & works really hard to evolve her game, now she's the champ, before she was the champ she was like the Alistair Overeem of wmma, gassed out trying to KO ppl, her flaws weren't ever technical

Ronda lost, had a mental breakdown, got an apartment with Travis Browne & doubled down on Edmond Tarverdyan...

so yeah, we'll see whats up in about 8 hours or so..

And TS is so sure he'll post a vid of him saying this is @Son Peyote and I'm shaving my eyebrows.

Back