Ronda will be destroyed standing, in the clinch & on the ground

Holly Holm got taken down by Ronda and defended a armbar attempt. Now i`m not saying that Amanda will destroy Ronda on the ground or something, but people are acting like a strong, BJJ black belt will immediately get sub when gets to the ground with Ronda is silly. She might, or she might also defend anything and pop right back up.
Holly took Ronda out of her comfort zone. Nunez will square up and starts punching like everyone else which will lead to a clinch and an armbar.

Valentina is the only other fighter than Holly who can pull that off.

right, here's the thing.. she lost her fight against Cat & said ok I have these flaws, I'm going to change (camps) moves to ATT & works really hard to evolve her game, now she's the champ, before she was the champ she was like the Alistair Overeem of wmma, gassed out trying to KO ppl, her flaws weren't ever technical

Ronda lost, had a mental breakdown, got an apartment with Travis Browne & doubled down on Edmond Tarverdyan...

so yeah, we'll see whats up in about 8 hours or so..

Nunes admitted to crying for several days after she lost to Cat. Sure sign of mental weakness. Also when she changed camps her cardio problems followed her because she gassed out after 2 rounds of sparring with Valentina too.

I like Nunes
I think she's going to lose, but it's rare to see a WMMA step into her punches the way Nunes does

Ronda makes Brock look like Arturo Gatti

Ronda will be destroyed standing.

Ronda will be destroyed in the clinch.

Ronda will be destroyed on the ground.

I only hope she makes it to round 2

so I can hear Edmond cry again.

nintchdbpict000291405233.jpg

Gatti isn't a very good example. He was primarily a brawler.

Maybe. But for some reason I just don't think so. I think the day after the fight on here will be like a sea of salt:
dead-sea-salt.jpg

MMA Math is for retards.

Styles make fights.

Why am I not surprised that

u'd love a vid of me shaving

<{clintugh}>

Yes, styles makes fights. And Nunes has shown us she is an aggressive puncher who comes at her opponents. If she doesn't hurt Ronda first, there is a good chance that style will lead her straight into the clinch and then onto the ground - which is where she doesn't want to be with Ronda Rousey.

Is it? A lot of people on here are basing their opinion on Ronda's last fight. Look at the total of Nunes's fights. She has obvious flaws.

Yes it is.

In a conversation bw me & you.

IDC about others opinions.

Yes, styles makes fights. And Nunes has shown us she is an aggressive puncher who comes at her opponents. If she doesn't hurt Ronda first, there is a good chance that style will lead her straight into the clinch and then onto the ground - which is where she doesn't want to be with Ronda Rousey.

Agreed but I think Nunes

blocks Ronda's hips &

overpowers her in the clinch.

Gatti isn't a very good example. He was primarily a brawler.

I'm comparing Ronda and Brock's meekness towards taking punches to Arturo's willingness in joke form.

Sherdog really is autistic.

Holly took Ronda out of her comfort zone. Nunez will square up and starts punching like everyone else which will lead to a clinch and an armbar.

OK the gifs and rewatching some other clips of Nunes are making me think this is the case. She's not a great mover. This could be an easier fight for Ronda than I previously thought, but still if Nunes can survive for a while she will be dangerous.

i feel like ronda will try to bully her early like usual but won't have the heart she showed in the holly fight
so if nunes can last the first round i feel like she will be able to win provided her gas tank holds up

I wouldn't rely on her gas tank holding up. Past round 2 and I have a hard time seeing Nunes win unless she's damaged Ronda heavily.

Ronda makes Brock look like Arturo Gatti

Ronda will be destroyed standing.

Ronda will be destroyed in the clinch.

Ronda will be destroyed on the ground.

I only hope she makes it to round 2

so I can hear Edmond cry again.

nintchdbpict000291405233.jpg
If nunes make is to second 0:05 of the first round with out being armbarred i would literally be in shock

This could be a tough fight for Honda. IMO she should have taken a tuneup fight after such a long break.

Most of the time Ronda dominates her opponents she has a significant physical advantage with McMann being the exception. Holly is a physical specimen and we saw how that turned out.

Nunes is a very powerful girl. She has an unusually strong build for a woman kind of like Cat Zingano. This fight will come down to whether or not she can control the distance and fluster Ronda like Holly did.

Atta boy, nice breakdown. I'm 60/40 Ronda. Not knowing where her head is at gives me pause, otherwise I'd be more confident in a Rousey win. I bet some jerk at work a c-note that Rousey would win.

she's brutal, I'm with you on this one

but if she loses, some people won't forgive you, hahaha

TS is a pussy. Apparently he's 100% sure Ronda will lose yet is unwilling to risk anything if Ronda wins. If you're so sure, then there is no risk right?

Back