Ronda Still Mad at Joe Runs Away From Interview

What I hate about people like this (coupled by my tendency to always want someone to realize when they are wrong), is that they will always blame other people. They will always act like they are the victim (e.g. "everyone turned on me, but fuck em, I'm gonna prove them wrong."). But it's like, no, the people that hate you don't hate you because they've turned on you, they've ALWAYS hated you. There's people who don't appreciate those who lack manners and respect for others.

So obviously the loss amplified those feelings and criticisms. Ain't nobody turning on nobody you dumb bitch.

So I hate people like this, because as much as you try to reason with them, they will never look inward to try to address whatever flaws there may be. Nope, it's everyone's fault, and fuck everybody.

Nah, fuck you, Lousey Rounder Rousey. For the last time...
<{dayum}> Great post. Very accurate. There's no accountability. Everybody was kissing her ass. She was a very shitty person when she was on top, and when she fell, she became even shittier.

Probably because shes an annoying psychopath, but yeah, poor Ronda

People bitch about her talking if she talks and bitch about her not talking if she doesn't talk because she's a 'psychopath'?

That's sheer idiocy.

People bitch about her talking if she talks and bitch about her not talking if she doesn't talk because she's a 'psychopath'?

That's sheer idiocy.
No its just that we're on a pg-13 website and to justly bitch about someone as mentally fragile and a such a bully as Ronda is requires you to toe the line and find abstract reasons.

Her not talking wouldnt be a big deal if she wasnt a massive hypocrite and sore loser, after spending years in the spotlight and taking whatever asskissy interview or talk show that would have her.

But now when we have real interesting questions shes nowhere to he found? Oh, shes there when someone's telling her shes pretty and perfect but if you tell her to slip the right hand she's got a problem?

A bully through and through, cant wait to see Nunes smack her around and bring her insecurities to light in front of millions

Lmao like no one who has ever done anything with their life ever hated on someone rich or famous.

What world of low self esteem do you live in that you think we all automatically have to approve of someone with some money and press coverage?
So many hypocrites here, I have low self esteem? You're in a feud with somebody who doesn't even know you exist.

So many hypocrites here, I have low self esteem? You're in a feud with somebody who doesn't even know you exist.
Lmao if you think me talking shit about ronda constitutes as a percieved "feud" on my part.

Im talking shit to a stranger. Just like now, and quite frankly id love to see Nunes beat your ass too

2B155B0800000578-3185216-Playing_tourist_Ronda_flashed_her_lacy_black_bra_in_a_backless_b-a-2_1438780381701.jpg
Gah-ross!!!

Lmao if you think me talking shit about ronda constitutes as a percieved "feud" on my part.

Im talking shit to a stranger. Just like now, and quite frankly id love to see Nunes beat your ass too
Man, you have serious issues if you want Nunes to beat me up for pointing out your blatant hypocrisy, hate is infectious, I'm not weak minded enough to get infected.

I was waiting to see how long it would take for you guys to rush to make a post after seeing Ronda and grasp at straws yet again. "Runs away", blatant lie.

Ronda has been gone for over a year and you guys are still rushing to post hate messages and lies to this day, kinda funny when you think about it, but at the same time not funny at all, more pitiful.

Somebody who I haven't replied to will get offended by this because they also fit the description above, but don't reply, just think to yourself "Why am I so outraged by this?"

Kyrie the white squire.

Jeez, tell those guys in your AV to get a room, can't be doing that in a cage.

It's what men who respect other men do. You wouldn't know since you're too busy being envious of other men do to your daddy issues, and focusing on women like Ronda that you'll never get.

It's what men who respect other men do. You wouldn't know since you're too busy being envious of other men do to your daddy issues, and focusing on women like Ronda that you'll never get.
Men who respect eachother bump 'n' grind in the middle of the octagon?

white socks on rhunda.... trailer park fashion icon/movie star...... disgusting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back