Ronda Still Mad at Joe Runs Away From Interview

No, it was exactly what she did.
Again F OFF TROLL!
Show me some footage of her running and I'll believe you, walking off is in no way running away, I just feel so intellectually superior to you, I'm not capable of lying because I'm so full of rage, even if I don't like something I don't need to lie about it and make it something it isn't. It's just mental weakness.

Show me some footage of her running and I'll believe you, walking off is in no way running away, I just feel so intellectually superior to you, I'm not capable of lying because I'm so full of rage, even if I don't like something I don't need to lie about it and make it something it isn't. It's just mental weakness.
Figure of speech dumb ass

Stop Trolling.

I'm extremely confident the majority of posters complaining about her lack of media would be complaining and making posts saying she should keep her mouth shut because nobody cares if she had done media.

She simply can't win for losing on here.

Am I the only one who noticed Dana and Ronda completely blanking each other? He shook every fighters hand - including Johnny Hendricks - as they stepped off the scale but not Ronda. They didn't even look at each other.

I was waiting to see how long it would take for you guys to rush to make a post after seeing Ronda and grasp at straws yet again. "Runs away", blatant lie.

Ronda has been gone for over a year and you guys are still rushing to post hate messages and lies to this day, kinda funny when you think about it, but at the same time not funny at all, more pitiful.

Somebody who I haven't replied to will get offended by this because they also fit the description above, but don't reply, just think to yourself "Why am I so outraged by this?"

Rondas bullshit is completely called for.

You'd do the same if everyone turned on you.

There's a difference between business and supposedly legit love and regard for an individual that turns a 180 right after a loss, rather than being there for them with support.

I remember watching Michael and Kelly about a week before the fight with holm, and they were legit acting like they loved Ronda and were interested in her as a human being.

The day after the fight, they had holly holm on the show, saying the same exact things to her that they said to Ronda verbatim like the snakes they are. It was literally a copy and paste.

They are all snakes. All of them.

Fuck the media. Fuck the fake fans.

Everyone expects her to win and yet they all want their little entitled piece of her. It's an absolute oxymoron.

Silva has always said that he lives his fans, but when it comes to the entitled fuckheads, none of them will be in there with you. None of them will help you in the octagon. None of them will help you train. None of them will help you cut weight. So fuck them and their entitled bullshit.

Everyone shits on ronda because it's cool to do so and it gets likes.

Guaranteed if any sherdogger was in her shoes, they'd act the same way.

images.jpg

50c.jpg

Rondas bullshit is completely called for.

You'd do the same if everyone turned on you.

There's a difference between business and supposedly legit love and regard for an individual that turns a 180 right after a loss, rather than being there for them with support.

I remember watching Michael and Kelly about a week before the fight with holm, and they were legit acting like they loved Ronda and were interested in her as a human being.

The day after the fight, they had holly holm on the show, saying the same exact things to her that they said to Ronda verbatim like the snakes they are. It was literally a copy and paste.

They are all snakes. All of them.

Fuck the media. Fuck the fake fans.

Everyone expects her to win and yet they all want their little entitled piece of her. It's an absolute oxymoron.

Silva has always said that he lives his fans, but when it comes to the entitled fuckheads, none of them will be in there with you. None of them will help you in the octagon. None of them will help you train. None of them will help you cut weight. So fuck them and their entitled bullshit.

Everyone shits on ronda because it's cool to do so and it gets likes.

Guaranteed if any sherdogger was in her shoes, they'd act the same way.
Turned on her? Was the media laughing at her loss? Did they say she was a terrible person because she lost? She looked invincible before Holm, and Holm showed that she has some huge holes in her game. Media commented on that. The media isn't her fucking mom or dad. They aren't her friends. If she expected them to do nothing but praise her then she is a retard.

I'm extremely confident the majority of posters complaining about her lack of media would be complaining and making posts saying she should keep her mouth shut because nobody cares if she had done media.

She simply can't win for losing on here.
Probably because shes an annoying psychopath, but yeah, poor Ronda

Come on guys, don't get so angry over something you can't control, stop raging and do something with your lives instead of hating on the rich & famous.
Lmao like no one who has ever done anything with their life ever hated on someone rich or famous.

What world of low self esteem do you live in that you think we all automatically have to approve of someone with some money and press coverage?

Turned on her? Was the media laughing at her loss? Did they say she was a terrible person because she lost? She looked invincible before Holm, and Holm showed that she has some huge holes in her game. Media commented on that. The media isn't her fucking mom or dad. They aren't her friends. If she expected them to do nothing but praise her then she is a retard.

You obviously didn't read read my post

Do so, casual.

Lmao like no one who has ever done anything with their life ever hated on someone rich or famous.

What world of low self esteem do you live in that you think we all automatically have to approve of someone with some money and press coverage?

If you're hating you're hating

If you don't approve of someone's wealth and fame you're hating

Back